Layout of Store

I get daily phone calls from these bill collectors looking for a woman named K.Halton.

Again and again, I have told them not to call as I don't know her. Today I called a John Larock, supposedly their call center head, after speaking with a rude rep from their legal department who basically told me to sue or complain to the FCC if I wanted to as I was already on the Don't Call List.

So I called John Larock, and he could neither locate her name nor my phone number in their database.Companies like USA Living practice vile extortion via the phone and have no accountability internal or external as far as I can tell.

This reviewer shared experience about "repeated abusive wrong number calls" and wants this business to "never call me again". The author is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. The most disappointing about abusive collections practices from Usa Discounters was shady business practices, interrupting my gps constantly and calling on my cell phone while i am driving , but reviewer liked never seen it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Usa Discounters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usa Discounters?

Comments