Colorado Springs, Colorado

I get daily phone calls from these bill collectors looking for a woman named K.Halton.

Again and again, I have told them not to call as I don't know her. Today I called a John Larock, supposedly their call center head, after speaking with a rude rep from their legal department who basically told me to sue or complain to the FCC if I wanted to as I was already on the Don't Call List.

So I called John Larock, and he could neither locate her name nor my phone number in their database.Companies like USA Living practice vile extortion via the phone and have no accountability internal or external as far as I can tell.

Review about: Abusive Collections Practices.

I liked: Never seen it, Dont even know what it is.

I didn't like: Shady business practices, Interrupting my gps constantly, Calling on my cell phone while i am driving, Aggressive attitude in legal, No accountability.

Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss repeated abusive wrong number calls / Not specified
Preferred solution never call me again

Had an Experience with Usa Discounters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion