We bought furniture from them for $7000 and later found the same exact furniture for $378 at big lots.They are an awful company and if anyone if thinking about buying anything from them, I would definitely think twice about it.

We had to pick furniture twice because the first set we picked was unavailable at the time. I really wouldnt recommed this company to anyone. They will rip you off and you will be paying them for many years to come. Go somewhere else and Im sure you will get a much better deal.

Dont fall for the monthy payments, they are outrageous and after 2 months of paying for the furniture; we could have bought a set and been done with it.

Had an Experience with Usa Discounters?

Comments

I USED TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AND I DO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PRICE.NOW HAVING BEEN ON THE INSIDE WITH THIS MERCHANT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PRICING YOU SEE AT OTHER BIG BOX STORES IS LESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY GET HUGE DISCOUNTS FROM THE MANUFACTURERS AS WHAT THEY ORDER FOR A STORE USA DISCOUNTERS ORDERS FOR THERE ENTIRE COMPANY SO LETS SAY YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A PC FROM HP AND THEY TELL YOU IT WILL RUN YOU 750 WELL THEY CALL HP AND GET THE PC FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE SO AS TO MAKE A PROFIT AS ALL COMPANIES DO THEY HAVE A MARK UP OF ABOUT 2.5 ON THESE PRODUCTS WHICH IS MODEST COMPARED TO THE MARKUPS AT THE BIG BOX STORES I.E.

(BEST BUY, WALMART, KMART) NOW THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HURT PEOPLE BUT THEY DO NEED TO MAKE MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS. NOW AS THEY HAVE GROWN THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOWER PRICES AS THERE PURCHASING POWER HAS INCREASED THEY GET BETTER DEALS THEN THE CUSTOMER GETS A BETTER DEAL AS WELL. NOW AS FAR AS THE INTEREST RATES GO I AGREE THAT THEY CAN GET A LITTLE HIGH SO WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST IS THAT IF THEY OFFER YOU AN INTEREST RATE THAT IS TO HIGH IN YOUR OPINION THEN TAKE A SHORTER TERM AND GET A LOWER RATE THE RATE STRUCTURE DEPENDING ON STATE IS 5.99% FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS, 11.99% FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS, 15.99 FOR UP TO 15 MONTHS AND 24.99 FIR 15 MONTHS OR BETTER NOW FOR SOME STATES THERE IS A TIER BETWEEN THE 15.99% AND THE 24.99%. NOW IF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT IS TO HIGH AT THE LOWER TIME FRAME TRY TO GET YOUR SALES REP TO TALK...

NOW I AM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SALES REP THAT DID NOT LET YOU KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKED BUT I CAN SAY THAT WHEN I WORKED THERE WE MADE SURE THAT THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THAT THEY WHERE GETTING AND WHAT THEY WHERE GETTING INTO.

NOW REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FIANCE AN ITEM YOU WILL GENERALLY PAY 2-3 TIMES WHAT THE SALE PRICE IS JUST DUE TO COMPOUND INTEREST.SO MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF YOU FIANCE ANYTHING TRY TO MAKE EXTRA PAYMENTS SO THAT YOU PAY ON THE PRINCIPAL NOT JUST THE INTEREST NOW WITH USA DISCOUNTERS IT WORKS THE SAME WAY SO LONG AS YOU STAY AHEAD YOU PAY OFF EARLY AND THE INTEREST IS NOT CHARGED OR IF YOU CAN PAY IT OFF EARLY AND ANY UNACRRUED INTEREST GOES AWAY.

TOPSECRET

BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHY YOUR PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RECIEVED.THEY WILL OVER CHARGE SAY YOUR BEHIND CALL YOUR JOB 24/7 TELL PEOPLE YOUR BUUSINESS.

THREATIN TO GARNISH YOUR CHECK AND SEND YOU TO JAIL. THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL AND THE SUPERVISORS ARE NO HELP. BEWARE OF MR.FREEMAN AND HIS SUPERVISOR ROBERT THEY ARE *** ARTIST AND WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

USA DISCOUNTERS IS OVER PRICED.THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY

a friend of mine bouth a couch from there.nice couch of course but he is paying 160 a month for 2 years.

thats $3480. Saw the exact same couch at a furniture outlet for less than half, and they offered financing too. This pace is a total ripoff. Worse than car salesmen.

even their same as cash is way overpriced.

Save our money, be smart and buy all at once to save yourself thousands.there are plenty of other ways to re establish credit

#351989

Fck USa Discounters!!!!!from 1500 LCD plasma becomes 6800???WTF???? That's wrong!!!DONT dEAL with this FUKERS!!!NEVER!!!!!EVER!!!! They will drain u slowly and add high charges slowly and then BOOM ur spinning on their fking finger!!'And don't believe this idiots commenting in how nice USA is they get paid for that sht!!!

Save up $500 to $1,000 and open up a secured credit card through a credit union (ex.$500 deposit = $500 credit line), make sure they report to all credit bureaus.

By the way, you can't go wrong with their interest rates. Only charge the amount that you can payoff by due date or make payments on time leaving your balance less than 15% of the credit line (ex. $1,000 credit line - $150 max balance). By the time you know it, in a few months your credit score will improve.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work.Hope this helps.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work.Hope this helps.

#242026

I really hate them

Bluffdale, Utah, United States #216843

USA Discounters is a sh!tbag Company.The people there are a bunch of fast-talking , scheming , low-lifes.

It's a very dishonest company, Buyer - pleeeeeeeaassee BEWARE!High interest rates - and outright crooks!

#198757

REMEMBER FOLKS USAD IS FOR CONSUMERS W/BAD OR NO CREDIT SCORE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LARGE PURCHASE, U SHOULD SAVE YOUR MONEY OR USE LAY-A-WAY (SOME STORES STILL OFFER LAY-A-WAY). OTHERWISE ONLY PURCHASE SMALL ITEMS FROM USAD; THIS WAY YOU ONLY HAVE SMALL PYMTS AND U ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT RATING AGAIN.

I saw their ad and thought it would give it a shot but i stopped my application and decided to do some checking first...SO happy I did...I think I will just save my money and buy my items one at a time like i was planning initially.

I think their name is misleading...i went to their site not bcus I have bad credit but bcus the name was USA Discounters and I thought I would be looking at discounted furniture and then i saw they offered financing and I thought...right on!!! They should probably change their name bcus it doesnt sound like they are discounters at all!