We bought furniture from them for $7000 and later found the same exact furniture for $378 at big lots. They are an awful company and if anyone if thinking about buying anything from them, I would definitely think twice about it.

We had to pick furniture twice because the first set we picked was unavailable at the time. I really wouldnt recommed this company to anyone. They will rip you off and you will be paying them for many years to come. Go somewhere else and Im sure you will get a much better deal.

Dont fall for the monthy payments, they are outrageous and after 2 months of paying for the furniture; we could have bought a set and been done with it.

Comments

I USED TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AND I DO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PRICE. NOW HAVING BEEN ON THE INSIDE WITH THIS MERCHANT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PRICING YOU SEE AT OTHER BIG BOX STORES IS LESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY GET HUGE DISCOUNTS FROM THE MANUFACTURERS AS WHAT THEY ORDER FOR A STORE USA DISCOUNTERS ORDERS FOR THERE ENTIRE COMPANY SO LETS SAY YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A PC FROM HP AND THEY TELL YOU IT WILL RUN YOU 750 WELL THEY CALL HP AND GET THE PC FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE SO AS TO MAKE A PROFIT AS ALL COMPANIES DO THEY HAVE A MARK UP OF ABOUT 2.5 ON THESE PRODUCTS WHICH IS MODEST COMPARED TO THE MARKUPS AT THE BIG BOX STORES I.E.

(BEST BUY, WALMART, KMART) NOW THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HURT PEOPLE BUT THEY DO NEED TO MAKE MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS. NOW AS THEY HAVE GROWN THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOWER PRICES AS THERE PURCHASING POWER HAS INCREASED THEY GET BETTER DEALS THEN THE CUSTOMER GETS A BETTER DEAL AS WELL. NOW AS FAR AS THE INTEREST RATES GO I AGREE THAT THEY CAN GET A LITTLE HIGH SO WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST IS THAT IF THEY OFFER YOU AN INTEREST RATE THAT IS TO HIGH IN YOUR OPINION THEN TAKE A SHORTER TERM AND GET A LOWER RATE THE RATE STRUCTURE DEPENDING ON STATE IS 5.99% FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS, 11.99% FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS, 15.99 FOR UP TO 15 MONTHS AND 24.99 FIR 15 MONTHS OR BETTER NOW FOR SOME STATES THERE IS A TIER BETWEEN THE 15.99% AND THE 24.99%. NOW IF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT IS TO HIGH AT THE LOWER TIME FRAME TRY TO GET YOUR SALES REP TO TALK TO THE FINACE DEPARTMENT TO GET YOU A BETTER RATE NOW SOMETIMES THIS WORKS BUT YOU HAVE ABOUT A 50/50 CHANCE TO GET A RATE REDUCTION.

NOW I AM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SALES REP THAT DID NOT LET YOU KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKED BUT I CAN SAY THAT WHEN I WORKED THERE WE MADE SURE THAT THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THAT THEY WHERE GETTING AND WHAT THEY WHERE GETTING INTO.

NOW REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FIANCE AN ITEM YOU WILL GENERALLY PAY 2-3 TIMES WHAT THE SALE PRICE IS JUST DUE TO COMPOUND INTEREST. SO MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF YOU FIANCE ANYTHING TRY TO MAKE EXTRA PAYMENTS SO THAT YOU PAY ON THE PRINCIPAL NOT JUST THE INTEREST NOW WITH USA DISCOUNTERS IT WORKS THE SAME WAY SO LONG AS YOU STAY AHEAD YOU PAY OFF EARLY AND THE INTEREST IS NOT CHARGED OR IF YOU CAN PAY IT OFF EARLY AND ANY UNACRRUED INTEREST GOES AWAY.

TOPSECRET

BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHY YOUR PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RECIEVED. THEY WILL OVER CHARGE SAY YOUR BEHIND CALL YOUR JOB 24/7 TELL PEOPLE YOUR BUUSINESS.

THREATIN TO GARNISH YOUR CHECK AND SEND YOU TO JAIL. THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL AND THE SUPERVISORS ARE NO HELP. BEWARE OF MR.FREEMAN AND HIS SUPERVISOR ROBERT THEY ARE *** ARTIST AND WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

USA DISCOUNTERS IS OVER PRICED. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY

a friend of mine bouth a couch from there. nice couch of course but he is paying 160 a month for 2 years.

thats $3480. Saw the exact same couch at a furniture outlet for less than half, and they offered financing too. This pace is a total ripoff. Worse than car salesmen.

even their same as cash is way overpriced.

Save our money, be smart and buy all at once to save yourself thousands. there are plenty of other ways to re establish credit

#351989

Fck USa Discounters!!!!!from 1500 LCD plasma becomes 6800???WTF???? That's wrong!!!DONT dEAL with this FUKERS!!!NEVER!!!!!EVER!!!! They will drain u slowly and add high charges slowly and then BOOM ur spinning on their fking finger!!'And don't believe this idiots commenting in how nice USA is they get paid for that sht!!!

Save up $500 to $1,000 and open up a secured credit card through a credit union (ex. $500 deposit = $500 credit line), make sure they report to all credit bureaus.

By the way, you can't go wrong with their interest rates. Only charge the amount that you can payoff by due date or make payments on time leaving your balance less than 15% of the credit line (ex. $1,000 credit line - $150 max balance). By the time you know it, in a few months your credit score will improve.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work. Hope this helps.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work. Hope this helps.

#242026

I really hate them

Bluffdale, Utah, United States #216843

USA Discounters is a sh!tbag Company. The people there are a bunch of fast-talking , scheming , low-lifes.

It's a very dishonest company, Buyer - pleeeeeeeaassee BEWARE! High interest rates - and outright crooks!

#198757

REMEMBER FOLKS USAD IS FOR CONSUMERS W/BAD OR NO CREDIT SCORE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LARGE PURCHASE, U SHOULD SAVE YOUR MONEY OR USE LAY-A-WAY (SOME STORES STILL OFFER LAY-A-WAY). OTHERWISE ONLY PURCHASE SMALL ITEMS FROM USAD; THIS WAY YOU ONLY HAVE SMALL PYMTS AND U ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT RATING AGAIN.

I saw their ad and thought it would give it a shot but i stopped my application and decided to do some checking first...SO happy I did...I think I will just save my money and buy my items one at a time like i was planning initially.

I think their name is misleading...i went to their site not bcus I have bad credit but bcus the name was USA Discounters and I thought I would be looking at discounted furniture and then i saw they offered financing and I thought...right on!!! They should probably change their name bcus it doesnt sound like they are discounters at all!

After reading all the comments i just want to say that is true USA D. overcharge people, may be because your bad credit score, but either way that is not the way to do business, they are taking advance of people.

I paid for a PC like $2100, real price in the market $1,230.

I understand they give you facilities to pay and you can have the item right away, but at the end you ending paying double. So people let be realistic, they "help" ripp people off, they are taking advance of people with no cash to buy something at fair price.

real consumers with real complaints are the ones telling the truth here, all you faggots who are actually backing them up probably has 24in rims and drive big flash cars. i know all of those P.O.S's who work for the company are on here living up to there own little twisted standards by sticking to there words.

I wish the military would permanently blacklist the whole company. so what people wouldent have there big screen tv's they must have and the rims and the playstations and the $400 ipods and so on.

this place only stays in business because they take advantage of the helpless. With this economy alot of people has damage their credit scores NOT by choice I'm sure.

So why should the rich get richer off people who are trying to make it because they have what you need and a way to cheat you to get it. THINK PEOPLE...

These are obviously huge purchases and decisions. I am thinking about buying from USAD but I'm doing my research first.

People get so impatient when someone says "You're approved" that they don't look at the whole picture. Shame on you for jumping into something that is over your head!

Hi! We just purchased from USAD. They did fine. We have a decent credit score (in the 600's) and we were able to get financed for 36 mos- we could've gone up to 49 mos. We were cautious. We went with bedroom set that was already on clearance. Honestly we got a GREAT deal. We got headboard, footboard, railings, long dresser with mirror, two night stands and a chest of drawers for $1049. That's a GREAT deal. You can't get all that anywhere else (at least in this town!). The delivery service was $200, but they came, set it up, moved around the furniture as I tried to decide how to arrange the room... without complaint. And they weren't dirty, nasty guys. They were clean, friendly, professional and they didn't leave a trail of mess behind them.

I wasn't informed that our bunkbeds were on backorder until the delivery service was getting ready to leave. However I called USAD and they offered to send us a temporary bedroom set for my boys until the actual set arrives. They were extremely accomadating and friendly. They even offered us a free round of drinks at the UFC fight this weekend for bringing them so much business! Our friends purchased a TV and entertainment stand, and got a free necklace.

We had some other friends get a mattress/boxspring from them. The boxsprings weren't the right size, but USAD replaced them SAME DAY with free delivery. Even when there were discrepencies, USAD went over and above to make it right. I was never pushed to buy more, or higher priced items. Our credit limit was $5000, and she didn't push us to spend all of it.

The warranty and debt cancellation policies are optional, and remove 1200 from the overall financing. Take a look at your contract, read the details, and do what's best for you and your family. If what they offer you isn't what's best, just wait. Hold out for a good deal, a sale, or try Rent-a-Center...

Lol, Its funny how the people that actually works at this store writting reply's about how good this company is. I went in this store and it is very expensive I didn't get anything because I actually read the Contract and seen what and how they were charging people.

it was like $500.00 and something dollars just to deliver and the intrest rate and don't even let me go there. And just because you can't afford any of this stuff doesn't mean you have to be desperate for these materalist things. Let me tell you you can go to walmart or kmart and still get a cheaper deal only if you just save your money for it. And I do agree over and over again that this COMPANY rips ppl off.

But no one is *** b/c they didn't read its just that they have learned their lesson and believe me eeverybody in their life time has done something so *** or crazy that they regret so there is no reason for name calling. And believe you me that if not then you will do something *** in the future if not already.

So lesson learn and listen ppl these ppl RIP you off. But then they are doing there job!!

THEY ACTUALLY AREN'T OVERPRICED WITHOUT MERIT. YOU GET THE FURNITURE WITHOUT ACTUALLY PAYING FOR IT ALL AT ONCE...SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

IT'S JUST THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THE FURNITURE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I AM NOT RICH, BUT I ATLEAST KNOW THAT WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING... YOU HAVE TO WORK (PAY EXTRA MONEY) FOR IT

You people who complain are ***. This company is ripping you off, but it is not without their reasons.

1. Yes, you can find everything cheaper somewhere else. I can find everything in Walmart cheaper if I look hard enough too. This place sells to people with no or bad credit. You can not get anything worth hundreds or thousands of dollars without a good credit score these days. At this place you can.

2. This place will help you build your credit score so you will not need them and over pay anymore.

3. Do you know how many times they get cheated from those who do not pay up? Why do you think the prices are so high. If everyone paid, the prices would be lower. So if you are a suck *** payer, you can thank other suck *** payers for the high prices.

4. Cali, you are just an ***. How is it USA's problem that your husband is now retired. So because he retired, USA should rewrite your contract. Live up to your end of the deal. Get a job!

5. Momo, you are just as ***. The terms are all for 24 months. What is your problem>? Maybe you should not have over extended yourself and not bought a bunch of new furniture. Nice try trying to blame others for your bad judgement. It is your fault the product is so high. They have to overcharge others, because you are a dead beat.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #127858

We purchased a sectional and a home PC from this place 4 years ago when my husband was in the military, our balance now is $7000 there is no end to this nightmare. My husband recently retired from the military and we are no longer able to pay the $300 monthly payment.

I tried to make arrangements lower it and they refuse. They threatened to garnish his wages from his part time job and to ruin our credit. This place in so better than the predatory lenders that prey on the military and people with bad credit. I could have bought a car with all the money I spent on them.

The computer we bought from them stopped working last year.

The same sectional sells for $889 elsewhere. Buying from USA Discounters is the worst decision we've ever made.

I just recently purchased a dining room set from them and they gave me a 4.5% interest rate--my credit score is in the 700's...thanks in part to USA discounters. Although I could have went elsewhere, I am highly impressed with the quality of USA discounters furniture