I have nothing to do with these people!!! I don't rent-to-own nothing!

Somebody used me as a reference without my knowledge and Usa Discounters are calling my telephone harassing me!The thing that angers me the most, I asked to be removed from their list as a reference because I never authorized anybody to use me as their reference and they told me they refused!!! They said they wouldn't remove me and I need to talk to the individual who used my information concerning why they used me as a reference. I explained that I thought Usa Discounters needed to request permission from me to authorize this and she said she had nothing to do with it and she's NOT going to REMOVE my information!! I'm FURIOUS!!

Thing is... I don't have any creditors calling my home for ME!!! Why???

because I PAY my bills on time!I'm going to call the BBB and file a report. I don't like being treated this way!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Usa Discounters needs to "i want my information removed as a reference" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Discounters.

Comments

CustomerServiceatUSAD
Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Clearly someone you know used you as a reference and a point of contact.

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get this resolved.

to CustomerServiceatUSAD #983980

Okay.

Company USA Discounters changed it's name to USA Living

to USA Discounters Now USA Living Portsmouth, Virginia, United States #968444

WHATT!!! CAN THEY DO THAT!?!?

to Anonymous #983978

I don't know but they did that to me.