4.0

Usa Discounters Exchange Policy Review

I was promised if I kept my acct open if any thing happen to my items insurance would cover it. Well I have 4 dinning room chairs that are broke.

Talked to in store manager told me just bring them it will replaced. Next day I brought them in and was denied exchange stated no longer in stock.

Not as described
Review #725104 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer725104.

Usa Discounters - PLEASE READ. YOU MIGHT HAVE MONEY COMING BACK TO YOU.

I am a USA Living (formally USA Discounters) customer. Although I have not had the unpleasant experiences that the rest of you had, I am deeply regretful of getting into a contract for items that were so over priced and at such a high interest rate.

I was able to check the status of my account by calling 800-400-7291 and although I was ready to deal with some rude customer service I was actually treated very, very well.

I have an allotment set up and the customer service rep told me about residual funds that i am getting back from the bank.

Read

I wonder who all gets money back. If that's the case, why not just take it off the current balance? This company is a pain to deal with.

Good customer service
Review #714978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer714978.

Usa Discounters - Furniture Review from Largo, Maryland

I ordered furniture from them 2 years ago. I was severely ill I had a court date to see a judge about this becoming a judgment on my credit but they tricked me and called me the day before court and told me not to show up because I had started making payments again!!!

WRONG THING TO DO! They still put the judgement on my credit and now my check is being garnished.

I'm certain if I would have went in front of a judge this wouldn't have happened! They are the absolute worst!

Largo, Maryland
Problems with payment
Review #709439 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer709439.

Usa Discounters in Auburn, Washington - Really Irritated with this company.

So come to find out that all of the stores are closed and that USA Discounters are under investigation and seeking bankruptcy for overcharging servicemembers and other issues that are concerning the Inspector General. They have made a settlement so far.

The only number that you can call is the corporate office from USA Living. What I have a problem with is that there was no notice to the consumers or the customers that they currently have of this. Where was my notice? Where was the consideration of this?

I have a problem with this. I have been a customer with this company for 4 years and have paid my bills on time, even paid some of my furniture out right. Now, I am having trouble getting repairs on my teenager's furniture that I am currently paying for right now. I recently moved to another location and a bracket was lost to my bed that I first purchased and I am seeking a replacement.

I was pretty upset with this lady that I was talking to because she was a bit short with me and stated that they may not possibly be able to replace it since it was not an error of theirs... Well that is not what I was asking. I was asking if they do have it in stock, I wanted to know if I can have a replacement and how much it would cost because without it, I cannot put my bed together. It was just as simple as that.

I paid for that bed already and I would like to put it back together. It was just a simple request. The fact that I cannot talk to someone personally anymore is a headache, but to not be notified and find out in a newsfeed is even worse. Then to be told that they have a lack of furniture technicians in the area to accommodate the work order so it will be at least 4 four days for something that I am paying for?

That is ridiculous!

I feel that if they cannot accommodate me in reasonable amount of time given the circumstances, then they are in breach of contract and I have all rights to seek legal actions at that time. It is not fair to inconvenience people who are doing the appropriate thing and abiding by the terms when they are not.

Warranty issue
Review #705246 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer705246.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Bellevue, Washington

My boyfriend apparently owes this USA Discounters according to the garnisments. So i decided to reads some reviews, cause he wasnt quite sure what or who they were..

he usually just pay his dues with no questions.. i know, kinda dingy, but thats him. But according these reviews, im assuming its a furniture store. I never knew a furniture store could garnish wages.

Is there something illegal goingon from Usa Discounters / Living?

In fact there were no letters or calls from anyone.

He only received a letter saying he was being garnished, the judgment is 5563.98 and intrest is 5303.63... that does not seem legit to me

joleangreen
Problems with payment
Review #704624 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters Billing Department Review from Tacoma, Washington

Once again i am trying to inform someone of the ridiculous amount of issues i am having with this company i have been trying to make a payment but i cannot get in touch with ANYONE in the Virginia office and there is no store here anymore it closed down i do not understand when i would like to talk to someone, anyone, there is no answer or way to contact someone but when someone calls me their either making threats or have terrible attitudes i am tired of trying to contact this store so i have decided to talk to my chain of command (military) and let the court settle this issue with either returning or paying off these items i have, i no longer wish to try and contact this store its not processional and rude. I have tried to compromise but nothings helping. USA LIVING NOW

1-855-876-9588

Over charge? Yes.

High interest? Automatic approval? Yes. If you have to walk in this this store then obviously your strapped for cash.

Like me. Ive used them for almost 6 years now. My first mistake was going in the first place, but I was never behind on payments and always paid the balance on the next tax return, so little interest.

I finally got my finances correct so I can buy whatever I want in cash, but this place set my credit upward with their instalment loans and I have no problem with them. If you have a problem with them, then you must have missed payments and/or didn't read the "fine print" on your contract.

Problems with payment
Review #698563 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer698563.

Usa Discounters Loan Review from Fort Belvoir, Virginia

This company is this absolute worse! And to make matters even worse they claim to be for "service men and women"!

I've never been late on any of my payments WHEN I had dealings with them! One day I received a credit alert from my credit report letting me know that USA discounters/living or whatever they call themselves reported that I was late! When calling them they transferred me to collections! Why?

Nobody knows why so the lady sends a letter to the credit bureau letting them know this was reported in error! However, nobody took the time to investigate why it happen! They are also impatient. If your payment is due on the 1st and you've not paid them by 2pm they will call and threaten you with a lawsuit!

SMH! I pray that the military adds them to the "banned list of places to do business"!

I also hear they're closing their doors! If that's so I wish I had racked up on appliances!

Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Poor customer service
Review #696564 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer696564.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Norwalk, Connecticut

Worst company I have ever dealt with, they over charge you when you make payment arrangements and make it seem like it's your fault...I will never use them again smh

Read

Worst company ever, most of their employees do and talk to customers as they pleased. Employees there are unprofessional and unfair.

Management having questionable relationship with employees.

Worst experience as a customer prices and charges outrageous and the collections department horrible service they don't help anybody. There is some rude representatives like ms Moore and Mr Waterbury.

Problems with payment
Review #696123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer696123.
4.8

Other Product Review

Why did y'all closed all the stores i love shopping their.

Gordon0527
Review #683883 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Usa Discounters - Sectional Sofa Review from Grand Island, Nebraska

We bought an L shaped sectional from them. It looked completely different in the store compared to what we received!

They told us that once it was delivered that we couldn't return or exchange it. Also, we set up automatic payments and they took the payments 3 days prior to the scheduled date. They are the worst company we have ever dealt with!

Go with Aaron's or Ace rent to own! USA Discounter's is full of lying crooks!!!

Not as described
Review #676537 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer676537.