Usa Discounters - Really Irritated with this company.

Auburn, Washington 0 comments

So come to find out that all of the stores are closed and that USA Discounters are under investigation and seeking bankruptcy for overcharging servicemembers and other issues that are concerning the Inspector General. They have made a settlement so far.

The only number that you can call is the corporate office from USA Living. What I have a problem with is that there was no notice to the consumers or the customers that they currently have of this. Where was my notice? Where was the consideration of this?

I have a problem with this. I have been a customer with this company for 4 years and have paid my bills on time, even paid some of my furniture out right. Now, I am having trouble getting repairs on my teenager's furniture that I am currently paying for right now. I recently moved to another location and a bracket was lost to my bed that I first purchased and I am seeking a replacement.

I was pretty upset with this lady that I was talking to because she was a bit short with me and stated that they may not possibly be able to replace it since it was not an error of theirs... Well that is not what I was asking. I was asking if they do have it in stock, I wanted to know if I can have a replacement and how much it would cost because without it, I cannot put my bed together. It was just as simple as that.

I paid for that bed already and I would like to put it back together. It was just a simple request. The fact that I cannot talk to someone personally anymore is a headache, but to not be notified and find out in a newsfeed is even worse. Then to be told that they have a lack of furniture technicians in the area to accommodate the work order so it will be at least 4 four days for something that I am paying for?

That is ridiculous!

I feel that if they cannot accommodate me in reasonable amount of time given the circumstances, then they are in breach of contract and I have all rights to seek legal actions at that time. It is not fair to inconvenience people who are doing the appropriate thing and abiding by the terms when they are not.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of bed. Usa Discounters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Discounters.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Bellevue, Washington

Bellevue, Washington 0 comments

My boyfriend apparently owes this USA Discounters according to the garnisments. So i decided to reads some reviews, cause he wasnt quite sure what or who they were..

he usually just pay his dues with no questions.. i know, kinda dingy, but thats him. But according these reviews, im assuming its a furniture store. I never knew a furniture store could garnish wages.

Is there something illegal goingon from Usa Discounters / Living?

In fact there were no letters or calls from anyone.

He only received a letter saying he was being garnished, the judgment is 5563.98 and intrest is 5303.63... that does not seem legit to me

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of other product. Usa Discounters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Discounters.

Usa Discounters Billing Department Review from Tacoma, Washington

Tacoma, Washington 2 comments

Once again i am trying to inform someone of the ridiculous amount of issues i am having with this company i have been trying to make a payment but i cannot get in touch with ANYONE in the Virginia office and there is no store here anymore it closed down i do not understand when i would like to talk to someone, anyone, there is no answer or way to contact someone but when someone calls me their either making threats or have terrible attitudes i am tired of trying to contact this store so i have decided to talk to my chain of command (military) and let the court settle this issue with either returning or paying off these items i have, i no longer wish to try and contact this store its not processional and rude. I have tried to compromise but nothings helping. USA LIVING NOW

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Usa Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Discounters usa discounters billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

1-855-876-9588

Over charge? Yes.

High interest? Automatic approval? Yes. If you have to walk in this this store then obviously your strapped for cash.

Like me. Ive used them for almost 6 years now. My first mistake was going in the first place, but I was never behind on payments and always paid the balance on the next tax return, so little interest.

I finally got my finances correct so I can buy whatever I want in cash, but this place set my credit upward with their instalment loans and I have no problem with them. If you have a problem with them, then you must have missed payments and/or didn't read the "fine print" on your contract.

Usa Discounters Loan Review from Fort Belvoir, Virginia

Fort Belvoir, Virginia 0 comments

This company is this absolute worse! And to make matters even worse they claim to be for "service men and women"!

I've never been late on any of my payments WHEN I had dealings with them! One day I received a credit alert from my credit report letting me know that USA discounters/living or whatever they call themselves reported that I was late! When calling them they transferred me to collections! Why?

Nobody knows why so the lady sends a letter to the credit bureau letting them know this was reported in error! However, nobody took the time to investigate why it happen! They are also impatient. If your payment is due on the 1st and you've not paid them by 2pm they will call and threaten you with a lawsuit!

SMH! I pray that the military adds them to the "banned list of places to do business"!

I also hear they're closing their doors! If that's so I wish I had racked up on appliances!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Usa Discounters to other companies on our site.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Norwalk, Connecticut

Norwalk, Connecticut 1 comment

Worst company I have ever dealt with, they over charge you when you make payment arrangements and make it seem like it's your fault...I will never use them again smh

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of other product from Usa Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Discounters for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Worst company ever, most of their employees do and talk to customers as they pleased. Employees there are unprofessional and unfair.

Management having questionable relationship with employees.

Worst experience as a customer prices and charges outrageous and the collections department horrible service they don't help anybody. There is some rude representatives like ms Moore and Mr Waterbury.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1439761962

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments
4.8

Why did y'all closed all the stores i love shopping their.

Usa Discounters - Sectional Sofa Review from Grand Island, Nebraska

Grand Island, Nebraska 0 comments
1.2

We bought an L shaped sectional from them. It looked completely different in the store compared to what we received!

They told us that once it was delivered that we couldn't return or exchange it. Also, we set up automatic payments and they took the payments 3 days prior to the scheduled date. They are the worst company we have ever dealt with!

Go with Aaron's or Ace rent to own! USA Discounter's is full of lying crooks!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Paramount, California

Paramount, California 2 comments

I'm trying to see if they have a corporate office. I'm tired of dealing with the people in killeen, tx never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Usa Discounters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

This is there Customer service number. 800-400-7291

They do i used to work for them i quit several years ago but the home office is located in virginia beach virginia its now called usa living

You would want to speak with rhe dm his name is dave. I used to really like this company now they are slowly shutting down locations

From what i hear

Usa Discounters - Staff Review from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

West Mifflin, Pennsylvania 0 comments

Horrible company i order something and they sent out a guy who was a werid o. I signed my life away started to pay them.

And then i lost my job. They were rude darlene hines called me a dead beat. I told her my sistuation and was told that my job had nothing to do with my account. I also seen that they sue us milatary and will sue you out of state.

You call corprate and they ignore you and dont call you back. Company is horrible stay

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Usa Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Usa Discounters - This company does not work with consumer credit to help save your credit

York County, Maine 0 comments

this company we called them they will not except working with our payments to get them lowered when we ordered something they had a person deliver it the man has u sign tons of papers this company is a total rip off they get into your bank account and help themselfs u cant stop your payment unless u cahnge into a new bank account then i read they will just take the money out of your new account they dont help you lower your payment once you are with this company your life is living *** and they are so rude