Usa Discounters - Billing question

How I owe my last payment is in September last payment is 65.00 right I was told that I need to know thank you some much

Review about: Tv.

Usa Discounters - Bad customer service

147 W Hendry St, Hinesville, GA 31313, USA 0 comments

I tried calling to get an update on my account and they insist on trying get me to enter cruises or gift cards, when I talked to a supervisor he tried the same thing and finally he hung up. I called again and same thing only this they tried to sell me some kind service and after I said no they hung up.

I don't know what is going on with this company. Clearly they have sold their phone service to India someplace.

Horrible service, I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEN AGAIN!!!!! I will be contacting the FTC with this and the BBB this is awful.

Review about: Furniture Computer Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Usa Discounters - Wtf

Usa living is still charging me. I cant get in touch with them.

My bank tried to stop the payments. Help me.

Review about: Table.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Usa Discounters - Remaining loan balance

3.7

Want remaining loan balance on tv

Review about: Tv.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1484669224

What is going on with usa living/ discounters feel robbed was paying over $400 a month on bedroom set & tv, washer dryer & the price never goes down on what I owe. Nothing never gets paid off

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1475429887

Virginia Beach, Virginia 0 comments

Complete rip off. We are stick paying on overpriced *** furniture thats already broken.

Since they closed and filed bankruptcy i wonder if we can cancel our allotment! Our furniture has torn, mattress was not as good as claimed its only 3 yrs old and is so lumpy for a memory foam mattress that we were charged over 1500 for!!!

Review about: Living Room Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Usa Discounters - Won't stop calling my cell phone and I never bought anything from them

Colorado Springs, Colorado 0 comments

I get daily phone calls from these bill collectors looking for a woman named K. Halton.

Again and again, I have told them not to call as I don't know her. Today I called a John Larock, supposedly their call center head, after speaking with a rude rep from their legal department who basically told me to sue or complain to the FCC if I wanted to as I was already on the Don't Call List.

So I called John Larock, and he could neither locate her name nor my phone number in their database. Companies like USA Living practice vile extortion via the phone and have no accountability internal or external as far as I can tell.

This reviewer shared experience about "repeated abusive wrong number calls" and wants this business to "never call me again". The author is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. The most disappointing about abusive collections practices from Usa Discounters was shady business practices, interrupting my gps constantly and calling on my cell phone while i am driving , but reviewer liked never seen it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Usa Discounters to other companies on our site.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Vista, California

Vista, California 1 comment

Way way over charged for tv and I pod...... try ed to work out deal with usa discounters who's store is closed due to bankruptcy for over charging and shady practices by sales staff.

Iv been a paying monthly customer for two years. At th r time of purchases the sales rep said in treat rails would go down and or I can refinance. Well that's not true. On top of that I lost my job recently and had quadruple bypass surgery so I've been dealing with being sick and paying usa.

I skip two months. Negative credit was sent to credit agency's and have been sent to colections iv paid these people two years only owe less than 500 .. but yet the refuse to work with me or re adjust rates. Caling me a dead beat.

Be couse iv been gravy sick with my heart condition and expensive medications......

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Comments

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1174613

That is an absolute shame!! I'm also displeased with the company and it's furniture.

After receiving my furniture (washing machine) their were clothes stuck inside. I had called and they sent some one to pick up the things inside but didn't pick up the washing machine. I also let them know that I was displeased with their furniture that was delivered the table leaned and the couch didn't have the same feel it sunk in. I am using wood to keep the couch from sinking in.

Also, when my furniture was the delivered I received broken tables that has to be replace twice just to finally receive the furniture and have it leaning to the side.

I have spoken with reps letting them know how displeased I was and still am and the reply is there is nothing that can be done however, they are constantly harassing me when it comes to payment. I JUST WANT THEM TO PICK THEIR FURNITURE UP!!!

Usa Discounters - Poor customer service and steal your money

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

Don't waste your time and money with this company they'll do anything to get you to make a sale but in the end you will be overcharged from the financing bank that they use the bank lie to us told us they mailed the check and wouldn't do anything for 30 days when we called to tell them there's no check here then went to charge us $25 to have it put over into our account and tell just to tell us that our bank rejected it not true and charge us another $25 good luck getting your money back we still don't have our money and USA discounters is no help whatsoever

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Usa Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $345 and wants Usa Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Discounters furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1456068792

Ashland, New Jersey 0 comments

Trying to find a pass account its showing on my credit

Review about: Usa Discounters Account.