Most Helpful

Usa Discounters - Not pleased at all.

This people still charging my bank account, but there is no phone number to contact them or any statement indicating my balance.

UtopianBassetHound232
Review #1483345 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters - They owe me money

I had an account with them in 2015. I have paid for my items in full 2 years ago. I am still getting money taken out of my account.

VigorousHermitCrab178
Review #1499759 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Usa Discounters - About a letter I received

About a judgement that needs to be removed

ImpressiveMarshFrog
Review #1469972 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters - Settlement

No answer! Need someone to call me

TraumaticTrout254
Poor customer service
Review #1446417 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters - Billing question

How I owe my last payment is in September last payment is 65.00 right I was told that I need to know thank you some much

EmotionalRay
Review #1321040 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters in Hinesville, Georgia - Bad customer service

I tried calling to get an update on my account and they insist on trying get me to enter cruises or gift cards, when I talked to a supervisor he tried the same thing and finally he hung up. I called again and same thing only this they tried to sell me some kind service and after I said no they hung up.

I don't know what is going on with this company. Clearly they have sold their phone service to India someplace.

Horrible service, I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEN AGAIN!!!!! I will be contacting the FTC with this and the BBB this is awful.

Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1119811 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1119811.

Usa Discounters - Wtf

Usa living is still charging me. I cant get in touch with them.

My bank tried to stop the payments. Help me.

user77429684
Problems with payment
Review #1069595 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.7

Usa Discounters - Remaining loan balance

Want remaining loan balance on tv

user60418210
Review #1054429 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Furniture Set Review

What is going on with usa living/ discounters feel robbed was paying over $400 a month on bedroom set & tv, washer dryer & the price never goes down on what I owe. Nothing never gets paid off

Pricing issue
Review #992481 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer992481.

Mattress Review

Complete rip off. We are stick paying on overpriced *** furniture thats already broken.

Since they closed and filed bankruptcy i wonder if we can cancel our allotment! Our furniture has torn, mattress was not as good as claimed its only 3 yrs old and is so lumpy for a memory foam mattress that we were charged over 1500 for!!!

Product
Bad quality
Review #929532 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer929532.

Contact Usa Discounters Customer Service

Mailing Address:
USA Discounters
9361 Annapolis Rd
Lanham, Maryland 20706
United States
All Usa Discounters Contacts

Usa Discounters in Colorado Springs, Colorado - Won't stop calling my cell phone and I never bought anything from them

I get daily phone calls from these bill collectors looking for a woman named K. Halton.

Again and again, I have told them not to call as I don't know her. Today I called a John Larock, supposedly their call center head, after speaking with a rude rep from their legal department who basically told me to sue or complain to the FCC if I wanted to as I was already on the Don't Call List.

So I called John Larock, and he could neither locate her name nor my phone number in their database. Companies like USA Living practice vile extortion via the phone and have no accountability internal or external as far as I can tell.

Tags
  • Legal loan sharking
I liked
Never seen it, Dont even know what it is
I didn’t like
Shady business practices, Interrupting my gps constantly, Calling on my cell phone while i am driving, Aggressive attitude in legal, No accountability
Reason of review
repeated abusive wrong number calls
Preferred solution
never call me again
Review #872862 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer872862.