Vista, California

Way way over charged for tv and I pod......try ed to work out deal with usa discounters who's store is closed due to bankruptcy for over charging and shady practices by sales staff.

Iv been a paying monthly customer for two years. At th r time of purchases the sales rep said in treat rails would go down and or I can refinance. Well that's not true. On top of that I lost my job recently and had quadruple bypass surgery so I've been dealing with being sick and paying usa.

I skip two months. Negative credit was sent to credit agency's and have been sent to colections iv paid these people two years only owe less than 500 .. but yet the refuse to work with me or re adjust rates. Caling me a dead beat.

Be couse iv been gravy sick with my heart condition and expensive medications......

Review about: Usa Discounters Billing Department.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usa Discounters?

Comments

DISPLEASED
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1174613

That is an absolute shame!!I'm also displeased with the company and it's furniture.

After receiving my furniture (washing machine) their were clothes stuck inside. I had called and they sent some one to pick up the things inside but didn't pick up the washing machine. I also let them know that I was displeased with their furniture that was delivered the table leaned and the couch didn't have the same feel it sunk in. I am using wood to keep the couch from sinking in.

Also, when my furniture was the delivered I received broken tables that has to be replace twice just to finally receive the furniture and have it leaning to the side.

I have spoken with reps letting them know how displeased I was and still am and the reply is there is nothing that can be done however, they are constantly harassing me when it comes to payment.I JUST WANT THEM TO PICK THEIR FURNITURE UP!!!