Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1455576044

Westminster, Louisiana 0 comments

I purchased stuff from usa discourters n i am still paying on it so how do i get in touch with someone from usa??

Review about: Usa Discounters Online Order.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Elmira Heights, New York

Elmira Heights, New York 0 comments
1.8

My products worked just fine. Once i fell behind on my pauments and called in to make a partial payment, a rep and then tge supervisor Iris Quevas both told me tgey could not accept my payment if i was not paying in full.

The supervisor threatened to call my conmander even though i am not a soldier and she was very rude and talked all over me.

Very poor customer service. I dont know who is not willing to accept a partial payment from a customer unless they want to report negative info to ruin a consumers credit report.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Usa Discounters. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usa Discounters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usa Discounters other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1453572077

Fort Myers, Florida 0 comments

I have no problems with there products happy with what brought except the mattress

Review about: Mattress.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1453355983

Chesapeake, Virginia 0 comments

This company never wants to work with thwir customers. This situation with the.lm cause me medical issues for a bedrooms set that i never got.

Employees there are so rude thats why they are in this situation.

Ms moore, Mr Waterbury threatened my eldery dad. And Megan Moore a very inappropriate lady who flirts around with everybody.

Review about: Bedrooms Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1449591108

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

They are the worse company and are very deceptive by using the word "discount" they are far from it. They take advantage of young service members or people who have had a hard time.

I would shut them completely down. Same typical businesses that are found by military bases.

Only thing missing was a cheap used car dealership and a strip club. Worse place ever

USA Living /USA Discounters BEWARE: Poor Quality,Outrageous price! Rip-Off no good warranty with poor Customer Service! Norfolk Virginia

Lawton, Oklahoma 0 comments
1.3

A couple of years ago we purchased about eight thousand dollars worth of *** that we thought was furniture with a bogus warranty that we thought would be legit. Within the first few months of having the furniture... the seam on one of the couches had come unglued and they did repair that, so I give them cudos for the fact that they fixed that for us. During this time the top portion of the night stand has bubbled and the leather or pleather( whichever it is) has worn completely off in areas of the love seat in which we have not complained at all, however; last year our home was broken into and our couches were overturned in which the top portion and the end corner were damaged and the mechanism to push out the footrest didn't function very well after that.

The coffee table was a little scuffed but no big deal....however, our bedroom furniture was damaged. It was bad enough that the top of the nightstand had bubbled already, but when we were burglarized they yanked every drawer out of the dressers and tossed them throughout the room. Not only did they chip and scratch corners but the drawers had been yanked out so forcefully that some of the drawers have never rolled in and out correctly since. I took the police report to the USA Discounters when it was open... along with the pictures that were taken and spoke with the manager at the time. I was told that since the furniture wasn't listed on the report that there wasn't anything that could be done. Really?! Insurance doesn't cover this....I didn't want money, all we wanted was for it to be fixed or replaced, isn't that what I took out a warranty for? At this point and time I do not feel that I want replacement or repair for this furniture, I'll chalk it up to "a lesson learned" as i will never do business with this company again. I have never missed a payment and make my outrageous monthly payments on time as I agreed. I honestly believe that this is not right, that i have been totally ripped off and received poor customer service. All I asked for was to be reimbursed via credited to my account for the warranty that I have been paying on for years for nothing.

On November 19th 2015 I called customer service in hope of gaining some customer service with a particular issue and was hung up on then when I called the number back was greeted with "Hello" and "Yeah hold on". Is this how we answer business calls now? In addition I was sent this email from the person whom I had been dealing with.

Mr. Randy Jackson,

Have your wife complete the following:

Please complete the application and reference sheet. Return it along with a copy of your most recent pay stub and 2 forms of identification. Also include a brief letter explaining your hardship, why you fell behind, and why you are asking for a lower payment. Email or fax all documents to me right away. Our fax# is 757-689-4084.

Respectfully,

*Please note that I am leaving out names*

Really?! This was not even the issue at hand. I have never been been late on a payment nor have I ever missed one! That email was totally rude and an insult to me proving the fact that they do not even really know what the heck is going on with the customer. so I sent an email to the Direct-Marketing/general manager in which he did respond with this:

Randy I got with VP and was told since this wasn’t included on the police report or the addendum needed with the police report I can’t file another Debt Cancellation but what I can do is try and set up to have a tech come out and look at the bedroom furniture and if it can’t be fixed I may be able to credit back the cost of the damaged items which will lower current balance , I just need to be able to have tech send me back a report on damages.

Seriously?... I never had a debt cancellation! all I want two years later from this company is the money that I have paid toward a bogus warranty credited to the balance of my account. Someone should introduce interpersonal communication skills in addition to address how to answer business calls in a professional manner and the sending of erroneous emails that are inconsistent with the customers account status, inquiries and or needs. In addition to the quality of product and honorability.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of shady business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of couch. Usa Discounters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned couch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Discounters.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1446143380

Imperial Beach, California 0 comments

Yes I whet to the store to take my lap top that I bought from them and the store were closed and I call the 1 800 number and they give me other number I call and they said that I didn't buy inturance that was just extended warranty but I know I buy the insurance and know it's going r be 46 week for them to fix my lap top that a bunch of *** I'm really upset

Review about: Laptop.

Usa Discounters - Simple Review #1446062494

Tacoma, Washington 0 comments
4.0

I was promised if I kept my acct open if any thing happen to my items insurance would cover it. Well I have 4 dinning room chairs that are broke.

Talked to in store manager told me just bring them it will replaced. Next day I brought them in and was denied exchange stated no longer in stock.

Review about: Usa Discounters Exchange Policy.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Usa Discounters - PLEASE READ. YOU MIGHT HAVE MONEY COMING BACK TO YOU.

I am a USA Living (formally USA Discounters) customer. Although I have not had the unpleasant experiences that the rest of you had, I am deeply regretful of getting into a contract for items that were so over priced and at such a high interest rate.

I was able to check the status of my account by calling 800-400-7291 and although I was ready to deal with some rude customer service I was actually treated very, very well.

I have an allotment set up and the customer service rep told me about residual funds that i am getting back from the bank.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of usa discounters loan. Usa Discounters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usa discounters loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usa Discounters.

Comments

I wonder who all gets money back. If that's the case, why not just take it off the current balance? This company is a pain to deal with.

Usa Discounters - Furniture Review from Largo, Maryland

Largo, Maryland 0 comments

I ordered furniture from them 2 years ago. I was severely ill I had a court date to see a judge about this becoming a judgment on my credit but they tricked me and called me the day before court and told me not to show up because I had started making payments again!!!

WRONG THING TO DO! They still put the judgement on my credit and now my check is being garnished.

I'm certain if I would have went in front of a judge this wouldn't have happened! They are the absolute worst!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usa Discounters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usa Discounters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Usa Discounters to other companies on our site.