Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Vista, California

Way way over charged for tv and I pod...... try ed to work out deal with usa discounters who's store is closed due to bankruptcy for over charging and shady practices by sales staff.

Iv been a paying monthly customer for two years. At th r time of purchases the sales rep said in treat rails would go down and or I can refinance. Well that's not true. On top of that I lost my job recently and had quadruple bypass surgery so I've been dealing with being sick and paying usa.

I skip two months. Negative credit was sent to credit agency's and have been sent to colections iv paid these people two years only owe less than 500 .. but yet the refuse to work with me or re adjust rates. Caling me a dead beat.

Be couse iv been gravy sick with my heart condition and expensive medications......

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #1174613

That is an absolute shame!! I'm also displeased with the company and it's furniture.

After receiving my furniture (washing machine) their were clothes stuck inside. I had called and they sent some one to pick up the things inside but didn't pick up the washing machine. I also let them know that I was displeased with their furniture that was delivered the table leaned and the couch didn't have the same feel it sunk in. I am using wood to keep the couch from sinking in.

Also, when my furniture was the delivered I received broken tables that has to be replace twice just to finally receive the furniture and have it leaning to the side.

I have spoken with reps letting them know how displeased I was and still am and the reply is there is nothing that can be done however, they are constantly harassing me when it comes to payment. I JUST WANT THEM TO PICK THEIR FURNITURE UP!!!

Problems with payment
Review #866964 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer866964.

Usa Discounters in Baltimore, Maryland - Poor customer service and steal your money

Don't waste your time and money with this company they'll do anything to get you to make a sale but in the end you will be overcharged from the financing bank that they use the bank lie to us told us they mailed the check and wouldn't do anything for 30 days when we called to tell them there's no check here then went to charge us $25 to have it put over into our account and tell just to tell us that our bank rejected it not true and charge us another $25 good luck getting your money back we still don't have our money and USA discounters is no help whatsoever

Loss
Review #802847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer802847.

Usa Discounters Account Review

Trying to find a pass account its showing on my credit

Ashland, New Jersey
Review #794616 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer794616.

Usa Discounters Online Order Review

I purchased stuff from usa discourters n i am still paying on it so how do i get in touch with someone from usa??

Poor customer service
Review #790738 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer790738.
1.8

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Elmira Heights, New York

My products worked just fine. Once i fell behind on my pauments and called in to make a partial payment, a rep and then tge supervisor Iris Quevas both told me tgey could not accept my payment if i was not paying in full.

The supervisor threatened to call my conmander even though i am not a soldier and she was very rude and talked all over me.

Very poor customer service. I dont know who is not willing to accept a partial payment from a customer unless they want to report negative info to ruin a consumers credit report.

Problems with payment
Review #787236 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer787236.

Mattress Review

I have no problems with there products happy with what brought except the mattress

Read
Review #776311 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer776311.

Bedrooms Set Review

This company never wants to work with thwir customers. This situation with the.lm cause me medical issues for a bedrooms set that i never got.

Employees there are so rude thats why they are in this situation.

Ms moore, Mr Waterbury threatened my eldery dad. And Megan Moore a very inappropriate lady who flirts around with everybody.

Damaged or defective
Review #774796 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer774796.

Other Product Review

They are the worse company and are very deceptive by using the word "discount" they are far from it. They take advantage of young service members or people who have had a hard time.

I would shut them completely down. Same typical businesses that are found by military bases.

Only thing missing was a cheap used car dealership and a strip club. Worse place ever

Poor customer service
Review #747296 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer747296.
1.3

USA Living /USA Discounters BEWARE: Poor Quality,Outrageous price! Rip-Off no good warranty with poor Customer Service! Norfolk Virginia

A couple of years ago we purchased about eight thousand dollars worth of *** that we thought was furniture with a bogus warranty that we thought would be legit. Within the first few months of having the furniture... the seam on one of the couches had come unglued and they did repair that, so I give them cudos for the fact that they fixed that for us. During this time the top portion of the night stand has bubbled and the leather or pleather( whichever it is) has worn completely off in areas of the love seat in which we have not complained at all, however; last year our home was broken into and our couches were overturned in which the top portion and the end corner were damaged and the mechanism to push out the footrest didn't function very well after that.

The coffee table was a little scuffed but no big deal....however, our bedroom furniture was damaged. It was bad enough that the top of the nightstand had bubbled already, but when we were burglarized they yanked every drawer out of the dressers and tossed them throughout the room. Not only did they chip and scratch corners but the drawers had been yanked out so forcefully that some of the drawers have never rolled in and out correctly since. I took the police report to the USA Discounters when it was open... along with the pictures that were taken and spoke with the manager at the time. I was told that since the furniture wasn't listed on the report that there wasn't anything that could be done. Really?! Insurance doesn't cover this....I didn't want money, all we wanted was for it to be fixed or replaced, isn't that what I took out a warranty for? At this point and time I do not feel that I want replacement or repair for this furniture, I'll chalk it up to "a lesson learned" as i will never do business with this company again. I have never missed a payment and make my outrageous monthly payments on time as I agreed. I honestly believe that this is not right, that i have been totally ripped off and received poor customer service. All I asked for was to be reimbursed via credited to my account for the warranty that I have been paying on for years for nothing.

On November 19th 2015 I called customer service in hope of gaining some customer service with a particular issue and was hung up on then when I called the number back was greeted with "Hello" and "Yeah hold on". Is this how we answer business calls now? In addition I was sent this email from the person whom I had been dealing with.

Mr. Randy Jackson,

Have your wife complete the following:

Please complete the application and reference sheet. Return it along with a copy of your most recent pay stub and 2 forms of identification. Also include a brief letter explaining your hardship, why you fell behind, and why you are asking for a lower payment. Email or fax all documents to me right away. Our fax# is 757-689-4084.

Respectfully,

*Please note that I am leaving out names*

Really?! This was not even the issue at hand. I have never been been late on a payment nor have I ever missed one! That email was totally rude and an insult to me proving the fact that they do not even really know what the heck is going on with the customer. so I sent an email to the Direct-Marketing/general manager in which he did respond with this:

Randy I got with VP and was told since this wasn’t included on the police report or the addendum needed with the police report I can’t file another Debt Cancellation but what I can do is try and set up to have a tech come out and look at the bedroom furniture and if it can’t be fixed I may be able to credit back the cost of the damaged items which will lower current balance , I just need to be able to have tech send me back a report on damages.

Seriously?... I never had a debt cancellation! all I want two years later from this company is the money that I have paid toward a bogus warranty credited to the balance of my account. Someone should introduce interpersonal communication skills in addition to address how to answer business calls in a professional manner and the sending of erroneous emails that are inconsistent with the customers account status, inquiries and or needs. In addition to the quality of product and honorability.

randy4806
I didn’t like
Shady business practices
Poor customer service
Review #740059 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Laptop Review

Yes I whet to the store to take my lap top that I bought from them and the store were closed and I call the 1 800 number and they give me other number I call and they said that I didn't buy inturance that was just extended warranty but I know I buy the insurance and know it's going r be 46 week for them to fix my lap top that a bunch of *** I'm really upset

Maria1960
Imperial Beach, California
Poor customer service
Review #725696 is a subjective opinion of poster.