Show reviews that mention
furniture people service store payment money credit payments customer customer service
Filter review

USA DISCOUNTER

I would like to say that at first i was soexcited about using usa discounters but now i am just sick to my stomach. i wish usa discounters would be put out of business because the employees that work there are very disrespectful and very rude, the supervisors are too. my funiture was on my mypay acct i went on bed rest in 2010 due to pregnacy complications never touched my acct because at the time i did not have a computer, so all of a sudden i get mail and calls from usaa saying im behind this amount of money so i put them back on my acct but they still charging me and then once again they arent receiving my money. they called my 1SG MY COMMANDER AND OTHER PEOPLE IN MY COMPANY, telling my business instead of calling me threating to garnish my checks and sending me to JAIL???? ive been called names by one of the employees he stated i was a bad parent ect. the employee name is actually MR.FREEMAN, i most say they have no respect for military or any other personell. i reccomend that NOBODY buys anything from usaa and usaa will be hearing from my lawyer.

My wife and I went to these jackwagons awhile back when she still was employed. Now that she isnt working, I informed these jacasses that she wasnt working and for them to come and repossess the items that we could no longer afford and they tell me " we dont do that" well if they dont why the *** did I get a letter telling me that if I didnt pay, thats exactly what they would do?

Ive dealt with some shadey people before but these people are like the old saying," the right hand doesnt know wbat the left is doing". Half the time they would forget to take p

ts out, and turn around and wanna take double pmts out the next month.

The most unorganized organization ive ever been around. Ive warned everyone i know and asked them to pass on the word.

With any creditor, if you do not respond to them by form of payment or anything they will eventually contact your employer. It's not just USA Discounters it's a part of steps when a bill is not paid.

It's not like you could have a person you trust go into your mypay account and do what you needed done.

I was on bed rest the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy and I was alone during the day so I managed to pay my bills on time. You can also call and make a payment over the phone the internet is not just the only form.

Any time a creditor contacts any third party, regarding your account, without your written and explicit permission, they are in violation of the Fair Credit reporting Act. I don't know if the credit application completed with this creditor, included your permission for them to contact your chain of command, of couse hardly anyone reads the entire forms. This is one of the most violated laws out there especially for military.

#619991
@PissedConsumer424559

I have bought from them 3 times...All of their contracts which ALL customers sign give them permission to contact the employers.

Interesting that the negative comments on this site are from persons who fail to pay :cry

I have been with USA Discounters for two years and never had a problem. Maybe you should not have stopped the allotment to them in the first place.

Sounds to me like another dead beat excuse for not paying your bills.

As far as contacting your chain of command thats what they should have done. you need credit counseling!

@PissedConsumer404457

this compant does not do credit counseling thier like a spider that draws u in for the kill i hate this company these people are crooks especially for disabled vets

View more comments (5)
Bossier City, Louisiana

USA Discounter

Purchase a computer and the printer malfunction a week after. Took printer back to USA Discounter and still have not received my printer back and it has been over a month. Store rep promise to call me back with update and do not. When I call, the person I originally spoke with no longer works there. When I'm finally informed that my printer is fix, now the person that is assign to pickup printer from the VA office, no longer works there so they have no one to pick it up. Now I have to wait another week. Disappointed!!
Spokane, Washington

Shoppers Beware!!!!! do not shop at usa discounters!!!!!!!

please to all shoppers do not shop at usa discounters!!!!!! they have no respect for their own employee's everything is based on who you know and personal feelings promotions are based on favortism not who is best for the position, you can bust your *** for this company and they will give you a turkey for thanksgiving.......WOW a bonus check would be better then i can go buy my own turkey!!!! i was even told that if you sell a MILLILON dollars for the company in one year get this!!!! you will recieve new business card laminated in gold color saying your in the million dollar club.....WoW. I even heard that their sales people get 1% of what ever they sale!!! unf__king believable!! you see people, they take dumps on their own staff so that's why their customer service is terrible. this company makes millions of dollars and shows no appretiation to their employees who are dealing with the customers on an everyday basis.if your gonna spend your hard earned money spend it with a company that does not try to slave their own employees you are better off saving your money and going to wal-mart or hhgreg when they have a sale. you will never catch me paying $2,999.00 for a television i can get fo $999.99 or less.

Mr. Anonymous, wow!

You sound like a bitter exemployee.  This company is a HIGH RISK taking company offering credit to people who would not get it otherwise. Their prices are not as high as rent to own, and they would not be in business over 25 years if they were just messing over people. They do what they say and if you are paying your over creditors as well as them if will have a great benefit on your credit score with not one, but all 3 credit bureaus. Now I do not know what happen in your case, but I do agree to a point; hard working employees should be recongized and promoted.

Maybe corporate is not aware of these things. The interacting with the other stores is great and pleasent as well. Still there could have been jealousy within your store because you may have been very productive; if such is the case I apologize to you that should never happen. This a great company for building credit, because I have seen it happen time and again; I also have seen jealousy against the productive employee from those not being productive.

Still do not cause people to loose the opportunity to enhance their lives because you were treated unfairly.

Two wrongs do not make it right. Good luck in your endeavors.

Nate- I also used to wok for USA Discounters. And you couldn't have said it any better!

USA Discounters is terrible to their employees and when it all comes down to it it's all about who likes who the most. Do not bother trying to do "your job" because the lazy managers will just push their load off on you and not even think twice and take all the credit. It's just ridiculous honestly and I'm so happy I am no longer employed by them. I have never in my life been treated with such subtle disrespect which is worse than just disrespecting me to my face in my opinion.

No one that's works for that company has any manners, professionalism, or class.

I can't wait for the day that the company goes bankrupt and I'm sure it's not far around the corner with the outrageous prices they are offering. It really is the worst company to work for and I believe that mc Donald's treats their employees better.

ALSO USA DISCOUNTERS REALLY DOES NOT WORK ON A COMMISSION SET UP; YES YOU GET A 1%-2% BONUS ON WHAT YOU SELL BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT MOST COMPANIES THAT OFFER COMMISSION ONLY PAY MINIMUM WAGE WHILE USA DISCOUNTERS DOES OFFER A MORE COMPETITIVE SALARY. WHEN I WORKED THERE I WAS MAKING MORE THAN $9 AN HOUR WHILE MY MOTHER-IN-LAW MAKING COMMISSION AT SEARS WAS ONLY GETTING MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF WORK

I USED TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AND I DO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PRICE. NOW HAVING BEEN ON THE INSIDE WITH THIS MERCHANT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PRICING YOU SEE AT OTHER BIG BOX STORES IS LESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY GET HUGE DISCOUNTS FROM THE MANUFACTURERS AS WHAT THEY ORDER FOR A STORE USA DISCOUNTERS ORDERS FOR THERE ENTIRE COMPANY SO LETS SAY YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A PC FROM HP AND THEY TELL YOU IT WILL RUN YOU 750 WELL THEY CALL HP AND GET THE PC FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE SO AS TO MAKE A PROFIT AS ALL COMPANIES DO THEY HAVE A MARK UP OF ABOUT 2.5 ON THESE PRODUCTS WHICH IS MODEST COMPARED TO THE MARKUPS AT THE BIG BOX STORES I.E.

(BEST BUY, WALMART, KMART) NOW THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HURT PEOPLE BUT THEY DO NEED TO MAKE MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS. NOW AS THEY HAVE GROWN THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOWER PRICES AS THERE PURCHASING POWER HAS INCREASED THEY GET BETTER DEALS THEN THE CUSTOMER GETS A BETTER DEAL AS WELL. NOW AS FAR AS THE INTEREST RATES GO I AGREE THAT THEY CAN GET A LITTLE HIGH SO WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST IS THAT IF THEY OFFER YOU AN INTEREST RATE THAT IS TO HIGH IN YOUR OPINION THEN TAKE A SHORTER TERM AND GET A LOWER RATE THE RATE STRUCTURE DEPENDING ON STATE IS 5.99% FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS, 11.99% FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS, 15.99 FOR UP TO 15 MONTHS AND 24.99 FIR 15 MONTHS OR BETTER NOW FOR SOME STATES THERE IS A TIER BETWEEN THE 15.99% AND THE 24.99%. NOW IF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT IS TO HIGH AT THE LOWER TIME FRAME TRY TO GET YOUR SALES REP TO TALK TO THE FINACE DEPARTMENT TO GET YOU A BETTER RATE NOW SOMETIMES THIS WORKS BUT YOU HAVE ABOUT A 50/50 CHANCE TO GET A RATE REDUCTION.

NOW I AM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SALES REP THAT DID NOT LET YOU KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKED BUT I CAN SAY THAT WHEN I WORKED THERE WE MADE SURE THAT THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THAT THEY WHERE GETTING AND WHAT THEY WHERE GETTING INTO.

NOW REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FIANCE AN ITEM YOU WILL GENERALLY PAY 2-3 TIMES WHAT THE SALE PRICE IS JUST DUE TO COMPOUND INTEREST. SO MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF YOU FIANCE ANYTHING TRY TO MAKE EXTRA PAYMENTS SO THAT YOU PAY ON THE PRINCIPAL NOT JUST THE INTEREST NOW WITH USA DISCOUNTERS IT WORKS THE SAME WAY SO LONG AS YOU STAY AHEAD YOU PAY OFF EARLY AND THE INTEREST IS NOT CHARGED OR IF YOU CAN PAY IT OFF EARLY AND ANY UNACRRUED INTEREST GOES AWAY.

@PissedConsumer410624

They are threating to put a lien on my home, for none payment. Have you ever heard of them doing that?

@PissedConsumer845465

Pay your bill Rita nothing is free in life. Obama is almost gone along with all you freebies. Good luck

@PissedConsumer410624

Rita, are you serious...if you do not pay they have a right to do what ever necessary to obtain the debt; and any other business would do this as well. Also the A-1 credit reporting they do to all 3 credit bureaus every 30 days will be negative as well.

This company is NOT RETAILERS, they are credit builders, taking high risk on people who are being turned down by others.

Therefore, if you are having problems, verses not paying call their collection department and attempt to work it out. They are not trying to hurt you, they are just desiring you honor your agreement and not hurt the company.

Think about it...

View more comments (6)
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

USA Discounters

Usa Discounters was taking payments out of my account and then all of a sudden they stop then they never contacted me and now they are threatening legal action. This shows me that they will rip off anyone anytime and they are dealing with the military. They have called everyone but me directly and have given out information to everyone. I have sent them a letter stating that they need to contact me. I am not working and these threats are *** and if you were trying to resolve this then you would of contacted me and not anyone else.

I returned my stuff back to them in 2009 because I was getting out of the military the guy in the store told me that we were good to go. And now here it is 2012 and they are just now getting in contact with me and threatining legal action

I just heard from them again the other night and they even sent me an email. I informed them that we never stopped the payments and that they would have to figure out what's going on because the problem was obviously on their end, not ours.

I haven't heard anything back from them yet. We're not military, just civilians, so I wonder how they'll handle us!

I regret ever getting involved with this company! :eek

I never stopped my payments either and my payments were with my paydays so they had been getting paid for over a year too then they start threatening I really believe that is how they are making their money with the military by garnishment because they do the payment stopping. I had to change my account for fraud so now they have to deal with me and when they finally contacted me after this email they made arrangements for $25 a month you know there is something fishy going on. They had called my kids and to this date I still have not received any paperwork from them.

Well, it appears that we're in a similar situation. My husband and I have had an account with USA Discounters for exactly a year now and have never missed a single payment.

The payments have always automatically been taken from our checking account every 2 weeks for the past year with no problems at all. Tonight, we got a call at almost 9 p.m. (!!!!) and they left a message saying that "everything had stopped" on our account and it was "scheduled for suspension" and that we needed to call them back ASAP. I have absolutely no clue what they were talking about as we never stopped any payments.

I logged into our bank account and didn't see any activity from them in over a month. Why would they suddenly stop taking payments from us for no apparent reason and then leave these somewhat threatening messages on our answering machine??? There has always been more than enough money in our account to cover the payments, so this makes no sense! I plan on calling them back tomorrow to find out what the heck is going on, but I am very wary.

We will definitely not be doing business with them ever again. To anyone considering purchasing something from them....DON'T DO IT!!!!

View more comments (3)
Tacoma, Washington

USA Discounters Completely Screwed me over

Update by user Aug 23, 2011

All I really wanted was for them to replace my bed and give me the 25% discount off the floor model dressers as they promised.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2011
In a nut shell, I bought a cal king bed with 2 dressers. They delivered and set up the bed but it was a different King and the wrong size. I called them for 10 months to pick it up and replace. They finally picked it up 2 months ago. They said they would replace the bed with the correct size. No prob, I thought. They didn't have the same bed so I am fine with something that matches the dressers. They told me Friday that they couldn't give me a bed now or add it to my loan. I am not behind and have never been late. Last week they told me they would deliver the bed I selected and that it would take 8 weeks to deliver. What changed between now and then? So basically I am paying $3000 for 2 dressers. ***. I am not paying *** now. Come and get it and then I am suing them for all the money I paid. They breached the contract

That's when you go to corporate and speak to someone there.

I cant believe u wait it that long... U shall had sue then right away.

View more comments (1)
San Diego, California

Stay far far away!!!

I can't believe this company still attracts our military. If you are active duty stay the heck away. I overpaid them, and they sent a letter stating they were going to pay me. 9 years later I haven't seen anything. Each time I call they quote me a lesser price. To Ryann Burnette and Mr Abraham in the finance area, I am running this up the flag pole and I hope u end up serving *** to McD. Mr Abraham had the balls to ask me why I waited so long AND hung up on me. Little *** ***. Can you tell I'm pissed. Stay Away!!! 18004007291....if you don't believe me. Ask for the tough guy, MR Abraham! Jax, FL

they just called my folks and lied about being an official government office

They just called to me under a blocked number left a message, saying "hey that f ing dirt bag didn't answer!" they tried to 3 way me...they are freaking unprofessional! next time you guys call make sure you know you are not being recorded, bush league.

View more comments (1)
Jacksonville, Florida

USA discounters

This company is a scam. I was deployed and my ex spouse hooked me up. Long story short USA discounters went to court and got a garnishment. So this is where they screwed me. the allotment/garnishment was paid off on the 29 July 2011. they sent a letter on the 29 July telling dfas to stop the garnishment. Guess what THEY WILL STILL RECIEVE ONE MORE PAYMENT and it will take 6 WEEKS until i receive a refund. I can only laugh. I constantly tell all my troops to not use this service. Also if you are doing a power of attorney specifically state that whoever holds the POA not be able to use at USA. Many of us are working to get this place blacklisted. JOIN THE CAUSE.

im assuming a garnishment meant you were never paying your bill in the first place. and your mad at them?? ha

Airborne *** face shut the *** up...u obviously work for the company or something... no one cares what u have to *** say!!!

Because your ex-wife screwed you you have a problem with USA discounters? You are really screwed up

View more comments (2)
Columbus, Ohio

USA Discounter financial department don't know what they are doing!!!

I bought furniture from USA Discounter. Our original payment was due on the first of each month. We call the financial department we spoke with a representative to change our payment date (this was in Dec.) to the 15Th of each month they said okay. For this month ( April) I'm 5 days late on my payment. We call a supervisor she said that our payment is on the 15Th of each month but the grace period started from the 1St of each month. I have never heard of a grace period starting on the first when your payment is on 15Th. They are the most unorganized company that I have encountered with and have no clue what they are doing. They are constantly giving me the run around. I would never recommend using this company ever. I should of gone to Renter A Center. At least I would have a better customer service and they would of known what they are doing!
Seattle, Washington

Poor Quality Customer Service Reps & Lazy to BOOT!

I took my laptop to the Washington, DC store on 1/26/11 and I was told that it would be going out that day. Well that day its snowed and no deliveries were made. So I called the next week to check the status and was told it went out 1/28/11. The comp. store they deal with is in Largo, MD which had a water main break. I just called them back 2/15/11 to get a status and was informed that it just went to the shop on 2/9/11. When I called at first the manager was not there and I was told oh we apologize and all that other BS they try to feed you. THen when I called back today the manager is doing inventory. THe young lady said "I'm sorry" "I understand". I told her you all don't understand *** I asked her if she would understand if I stopped making payments? That I needed my laptop to do my work so I can get paid. I was told it would be first week of March that I can get it back. I just told her thanks for nothing and hung up!!!!!! They are THE MOST INCOMPENTENT BUFFOONS WHO WORK IN THERE!!!!

:grin :roll :?

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
$1900

I bought a computer from them.

Im not goin to make this a long comment. I bought a computer from them and it cost me $3,000.00 for the computer. Well about two months later i went back home to my grandmother's house and seen the same computer with the same specs there. i asked her how much did she pay for the computer. she told me $654.00 from HP. i called HP and confirmed it. and it was true. the true cost for the computer was $654.00. But i can say one thing about it. the are the only ones that would do it for me. my credit score is very low.So on the plus side. if you REALLY REALLY need it. then i would advise goin to them. but if you can get it from somewhere else. i would advise that more.
Jacksonville, Florida

Ignore, ignore....

I purchased a living set from US discounters last year in September. By the middle of December I noticed my couch was sinking in and making lot's of squeaky noise like the sound of lose bouncing springs from underneath the couch. I called US Discounters and also email the salesman I did the business with. He reasured me he would let the customer service know about my report and that they would call me back. In February I email and also called the customer service department. They send a furniture technician to my home to check out the demaged couch. The service man look at the couch from under and advised me the couch had an internal manufactures demage that couldn't be fix. He advised me he would send the US Discounters a report so they can decide on what to do with my couch. Again I waited a few weeks and when I noticed no one was geting in touch with me I call them again. This time I was advised they had to reorder the couch since they wouldnt be able to fix it. I was told it would take up to another eight weeks before I could get it. I went ahead adn agreed to wait for the time agreed. Today, 7 months later and a recent email to the salesman and no one has contacted me in regards to the demaged couch. And needless to say I am still making my monthly payments on this damage furniture without delays on my part. What would it take for me to get my replacement couch? On my last email to the salesman at US Discounters I advised them if I don't heard from them within a reasonable amount of time that I would contact an attorney and make a stop of payment at my bank. I haven't got any answer from them and it has been about another month since. I am feeling helpless and very discouraged.

I am sorry that you have had such a poor experience with this company but if you go to the companies main web site there is an area for complaints which go directly to the district manager and i can say from personal experience that he is not one to let problems prosiest and does everything that he can do to make what ever problems right

nate

i do believe that this company purchase their furniture at a discounted price because it is defected, defected in a way that would not be noticeable by the naked eye. im not positive that, that is what they do but i personally believe that this company sells defected furniture.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT STOP PAYMENT.... THEY WILL CONTACT THERE LAWYER AND HAVE YOUR CHECKED GARNISHED.

BELIVE ME I KNOW THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM GOING THREW A $7000 COUCH IS NOW COSTING ME $16,000. TRUE STORY

#204975

All you have to do is go to to court and put your payment to the court and for $35 u can file a small clame up to $5000 + court fees for failing to honer thair part of the contract.bet they will replace you damage goods real fast.

#204505

spelt isn't a word, it's spelled

You've spelt damaged wrong.

View more comments (5)
Meriden, Connecticut

Military advises soldiers not to go to USA DISCOUNTERS

Military warns all soldiers and their families not to use these rent to own places such as USA DISCOUNTERS. If you choose to go to these places at your own free will you are setting yourself up for financial disaster. Harris Jewelry is another one. Rent-a-Center, Aarons, Rent First, Wichita Furniture, just to name a few. People just save your money and go buy your stuff out right. Especially if you are military. You don't want to have so many allotments where you have no cash left over. It's easy to get sucked in. Just need to use more words to satisfy this website. The first two sentences is all I really wanted to say :)

They take advantage of young military men and women .

Rip my son off for $2500.00.

Satisfied customer, "Dude" you may be right it is not a rent to own company, but I clearly remember standing in formation and being advised not to go there. We had soldiers being harassed and buried by that company. The need to take USA out of their name and change it to communist.

My husband's ex-wife bought everything in their house while he was deployed in HIS name MIS-using a General POA. Now we are stuck with $12,000 in debt to USA Discounters.

She has ALL the furniture & electronics. They are taking my husband to court to garnish his wages.....We want to re-finance to afford the payments, but they will not work with us...BECAUSE he is military and they know they can get away with wage garnishment. It's guaranteed money. It's the most ridiculous SCAM out there.

MILITARY WIVES....DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR SOLDIERS!!!

This is not being a dutiful and responsible military wife!!! :(

yea there not a rent to own, but they prey on us little people. So what if they sponsor concerts with the USO and the mil, the only reason being is because all of the over inflated prices people are getting ripped off of every day. Thats there own way of hiding there guilt.

Dude -- you need to rethink your blog. USA Discounters IS NOT a Rent-To-Own.

The military does frown on Rent-To-Own stores and USA Discounters is not one of them...As a matter of fact USA Discounters has concerts for the miiltary each year and with the USO !!! Get your facts right.

View more comments (4)
Lawton, Oklahoma

Quit complaining

i am not pleased with the company but at the same time i have a dinning room set that i love and couldnt find anywhere else. sure you have to pay monthly payments but that is part of credit, and my payments were only 300 a month for 10,000 dollars worth of furniture that i did buy from them and i only paid for this for two years because yes, i did pay it off early but even if i hadnt i would only been paying on it for 3 years..you people that complain about *** like this get a life...your grown people and being grown means you have to buy things on credit from time to time you suck it up and take it..good greif...complainers get nowhere in life...it only makes your life more miserable

*** you....wait till someone does you wrong or a company *** you over I bet your *** complains then...matter fact if your so *** smart you would have paid out for a dinning room table until you could afford the one of your dreams....Sounds like you got a lobster appetite with a food stamp budget....SHUT THE *** UP!!!!

Complaining customers are always the ones with horrible credit. Never pay the bills. And the world owes them something.

@PissedConsumer705189

How do you know, do you have horrible credit and don't pay your bills.Speak for yourself kiddo.Maybe this is why your anonymous, because you do not want those bill collectors to and get you.

You know whats really sad? When people only see through rosy glasses and they don't realize someone else may be suffering.

I direct this too the "nice dinner table" I happy that USA Discounters didn't give you any difficulties, they didn't quite treat us in that manner when they garnished our wages after just two missed payments, nope first they made a group of really wicked phone calls then they garnished my wages last Friday. I came in to pay my bill and there was only 300.00 in my account. They took everything! The money for bills, rent, my wife's medication, my kids food, gas.

I don't even know if we'll be living here a month my landlord could very well evict me, in that case maybe someone like you (the dinner table lady) will allow my family to eat at your house because as it is we're looking at dumpster diving if things to change real soon. People need to stay away from USA Discounters because sometimes "too good to be true" really is!

I wish the best in all your ventures, remember that not everyone is blessed with what you are so have a bit of compassion. :cry

If people didn't voice problems then when people have something going wrong then they don't feel like they are the only ones. Bad company is a bad company and the mistakes they are making are costing people good money.

So if yours was not bad then I am glad for you but I would never disrespect you by being negative. Your opinion is yours and the ones posted on here is ours.

MILITARY WIVES....DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR SOLDIERS!!!

This is not being a dutiful and responsible military wife!!! :(

i agree, have good credit and you wouldnt have to pay more for your things. i have horrible credit and they gave me a low payment for things i needed for my house

Must be the representative from collections.

View more comments (7)
El Paso, Texas

USA Discounters - buyer beware

Bought a cabinet for cash. Got it home, it wasn't solid wood and was damaged. Took it back within 2 hours. Said I wanted a credit. Told no returns on cash sales. No return policy on receipts or in store. Asked for store credit so I could contest it with VISA. Told no. After 15 minutes of raised voice, told I could get refund. Refund took 3 days. Looked at website, it says returns up to 72 hours. Also, while looking the store is 200-300 times more expensive than other stores. WII was 500 vs 199 at walmart.

dont be an *** and shop around first.

#204512

Dana this is not for USA Discounters' employees to post. Please get back to work.

So you bought something off the floor and couldn't tell if it was real wood or not until you got it home?!?! I'm confused... did you even LOOK at it before you made the purchase?

No return on cash sales is normal. Most places will do that. That's not a USAD problem.

The overpriced issue has already been explained.

Again I will reiterate that you need to do your research before you purchase a big ticket item from ANY store. Impulse buys are never a good idea.

If you couldn't even tell real wood from fake, you didn't do your research.

View more comments (2)
Everett, Washington

Poor quality of service from store manager on down.

This is the store on Bragg blvd fayetteville nc......do not go here ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so i go into the store, I see a dinning room table and chairs that i like...oh and a headboard. Once everything is said and done I have a headboard, dinning table 4 chairs and wine rack for under 600 dollars. I pay 400 that day and "finance" the rest (like 240) any way they tell me IT cant be delivered until Monday ...its Tuesday... so I'm looking for a truck. the lady tells me ..exact words... If your needing help with the loading the guy is here until 6, but I'm here until 9. so i try basically from 3 that afternoon until finally a truck became available at home depot.. it was 750. I proceed to call,T and she tells me that i cant get my furniture because they are bout to leave. so after having it out with the manager and getting the corporate number she tell me its a misunderstanding. Now its 900pm so i arrange for someone to pick up my things on the following day... which is today and guess what? They don't give me ALL my pieces. oh my goodness... I'm at work now i cannot wait to get off to here what excuse they have for this one.
Raleigh, North Carolina