Usa Discounters in Schulenburg, Texas - Bait and switch

In 2010 I purchased a complete bedroom set from the Fayetteville, NC store. The mattress set was supposed to be a high end Sealy posturepedic costing over $1400.

And the furniture on the showroom floor was made of wood (I know because I was a carpenter). What I received was their own brand of *** mattress and furniture made of MDF. But because they waited until after the 72 hr limit I had to legally get out of the contract to deliver I was stuck with no legal recourse.

I am retired military so payment is automatic from my bank account. Not only was I stuck paying over four times the cost of what I would pay in a name brand store I did not get the quality I had ordered.

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience 5 years ago. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net if there is anything we can help you with.

Schulenburg, Texas
Let the company propose a solution
Review #609608 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer609608.

Usa Discounters - Staff Review from Mercer Island, Washington

Beware of the scams and rude headquarters!!!! First off, this has to be one of the most money hungry company America has.

SERIOUSLY!! For starters usa discounters thought it would be clever to change their name although their company still has the rude unprofessional employees they've always had. My husband was deployed and would tell me how this lady from headquarters would call threatening him about his past due account. Seriously?

Considering the fact that there was an allotment I'm pretty sure the account was not past due. On top of them harassing my husband they begin harassing me and honestly being 4monthsnpregnant with a 2 year d I have no time for smart mouths. After speaking to my dad who has a degree in finance he told me that my husband and I were paying $2500 more than what I was supposed to be paying so the overcharging reviews are real. Headquarters are the worst their attitudes are just as nasty as those of the employees.

My husband has returned back to the states safe thank goodness! We are now lawyering up with all the paper work and threats we have received from the and we are going after the headquarters who are scamming all of our military soldiers.

Stay away from these people. I pray for the ones who have dealt with them and are dealing with them.

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

Thank you for your family's dedication to protect and serve the US. That is very much appreciated.

I am sorry to hear you feel the experience has not been as good as we want it to be. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get any matters clarified.

USA Discounters name has changed to USA Living

Poor customer service
Review #609527 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer609527.

Usa Discounters - Furniture Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Usa discounters will drain your wallet. They are supposed to be helping you restore your credit, when in fact they will ruin it .

The furniture is poor quality. The employees, Terrell brown , John tyrell, John lurack and there crooked lawyer Robert s. Perry are all thieves and liars. I warn you, do not purchase anything from this store.

They will make your life living ***. Is there any good attorney out there that can help with a class action suit against this company.

They are robbing us blind. Somebody please help !!!

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear you are not pleased with your experience. Our team of professionals dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

And we provide financial assistance to individuals when many others will not.

We help restore your credit by reporting on-time payments to all three credit bureaus on a monthly basis. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to discuss.

Bad quality
Review #609187 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer609187.

Usa Discounters - Return Policy Review from Junction City, Kansas

I agree with the other person from junction city. The lady is very snobby and has been harassing my husband and talking to him in an unprofessional manner.

I would like for them to come and pick up the merchandise and we can go by things that way. I regret to have done business with them for the simple fact is that they are money hungry and they suck. After dealing with a loss of our unborn they are coming in very rudely and not giving my husband the chance to explain why THEIR company is the one that is *** up. I will not do business with them and if they want to seek legal actions we are already prepared.

They love military families so I recommend you going to faith furniture for they have a better business. This business is very horrible and should be shut down

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get this resolved.

Poor customer service
Review #608944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer608944.

Furniture Review

Poor quality of furniture

Was ripped off

Over charged

Bad quality
Review #608805 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer608805.

Usa Discounters - Furniture Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Over payed

Rude employees

Poor quality furniture

Liars

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get this clarified.

Poor customer service
Review #597009 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer597009.

Usa Discounters in Portsmouth, Virginia - Very Rude People!!

I have nothing to do with these people!!! I don't rent-to-own nothing!

Somebody used me as a reference without my knowledge and Usa Discounters are calling my telephone harassing me!The thing that angers me the most, I asked to be removed from their list as a reference because I never authorized anybody to use me as their reference and they told me they refused!!! They said they wouldn't remove me and I need to talk to the individual who used my information concerning why they used me as a reference. I explained that I thought Usa Discounters needed to request permission from me to authorize this and she said she had nothing to do with it and she's NOT going to REMOVE my information!! I'm FURIOUS!!

Thing is... I don't have any creditors calling my home for ME!!! Why???

because I PAY my bills on time!I'm going to call the BBB and file a report. I don't like being treated this way!

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Clearly someone you know used you as a reference and a point of contact.

@CustomerServiceatUSAD

Okay.

Company USA Discounters changed it's name to USA Living

Portsmouth, Virginia, United States #968444
@USA Discounters Now USA Living

WHATT!!! CAN THEY DO THAT!?!?

@Anonymous

I don't know but they did that to me.

View more comments
mslbrinkley
Preferred solution
I want my information REMOVED as a reference
Review #593692 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Waterford, New York

Hi, I haven't purchased anything from this company and I'm glad I haven't. If they're doing these things to you then I know they won't hesitate to do them to me.

It's a shamed that businesses have become foul. No one gives good service anymore and its sad! My husband and I won't be patronizing that business. We've been ripped off enough!

If they won't apologize, I apologize for them because not everyone is saved. Be blessed!!

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

Thank you for your blessing. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

If you have a question or a need, one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net to find out more.

Bad quality
Review #588661 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer588661.
1.3

Usa Discounters - RUDE PEOPLE & CHEAP FURNITURE

I agree with the above customer. USA Living may have changed their name from USA Discounters but they are the same snotty company!

They have the most uncooperative, rudest people I have ever encountered and the furniture is cheaply made as well and falls apart after a couple of months. I too was a little behind and made arrangements to pay but continued to receive call from a very rude supervisor in Norfolk, VA a Ms Cuevas, threating to take legal action and not giving me time to speak or defend myself or to let her know that the payment was made already ..After being talked down to on numerous occasions I finally hung up on her and refused to answer any more of her calls even thou she continues to leave me all kind of threating messages. She needs to get a class on customer service and take an English class! I even tried to report her but her boss seem to not care about the way she treats people either..I wonder if she has been behind on her bills?

If anyone is considering making a purchase from them please think about it as I will be spreading the word to anyone that will listen what a bad company this really is. Changing the name did not change their scaming tactics!!!!!!

Read

I just walked in to this place looking for a bedroom set .. this guy helping me so RUDE I had to walk out!

I will not spend a dime in that place.

He lost out on on at least a 3000.00 purchase. What an *** !

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usaliving.com if you believe there is some assistance we can provide.

Bad quality
Review #583267 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer583267.

Usa Discounters in Norfolk, Virginia - Tricked in to signing a contract with USA LIVING a total scam.

I WAS TOLD I HAD TO SIGN A CONTRACT AND THAT I COULD NOT LONGER PAY MY PAYMENTS TO THE USA DISCOUNTERS LOCATION IN HOPEWELL VA THEN I FELL BEHIND DO TO A CAR ACCIDENT AND THE LOST OF A BABY IN MAY OF 2014 WE JUST CANT CATCH THE ACCOUNT UP ME AND MY WIFE GET A TON OF PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND WE HAVE SET ARRANGEMENTS THATS THE CRAZY PART TODAY I AM 15 DAYS PAST DUE AND THEY THREATEN LEGAL ACTION OVER 15 DAYS LATE THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL RIP OFF DONT SPEND YOU HARD EARNED MONEY THERE I AM PRIOR SERVICE AND TO BE TREATED THIS WAY IN AMERICAN SHOULD BE A CRIME I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER PENNY WITH THEM OR ANY OTHER COMPANY THAT DEALS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN I WORK FOR CAPITAL ONE AND I WILL SPREAD THE WORD TO AS MANY PEOPLE I CAN ALL OVER THE WORLD TO NEVER SHOP THERE

Norfolk, Virginia, United States #995682

The companies money flow will fail as no legit bank will continue to loan them the operating cash to run their business. Their past and present business model which included making installment deals with customers who have long histories of failing to make payments will in the end be the nail in the coffin to USA Discounters/USA Living. It is sad to see a company with about 400 employees spiral to the bottom because of company misguided leadership who didn't understand the high risk military customer.

I didn’t like
Usa living llc
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Review #582893 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer582893.