Usa Discounters - Review in Shopping category from Paramount, California

I'm trying to see if they have a corporate office. I'm tired of dealing with the people in killeen, tx never again.

This is there Customer service number. 800-400-7291

They do i used to work for them i quit several years ago but the home office is located in virginia beach virginia its now called usa living

You would want to speak with rhe dm his name is dave. I used to really like this company now they are slowly shutting down locations

From what i hear

Poor customer service
Review #676373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer676373.

Usa Discounters - Staff Review from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania

Horrible company i order something and they sent out a guy who was a werid o. I signed my life away started to pay them.

And then i lost my job. They were rude darlene hines called me a dead beat. I told her my sistuation and was told that my job had nothing to do with my account. I also seen that they sue us milatary and will sue you out of state.

You call corprate and they ignore you and dont call you back. Company is horrible stay

Poor customer service
Review #658156 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer658156.

Usa Discounters in York County, Maine - This company does not work with consumer credit to help save your credit

this company we called them they will not except working with our payments to get them lowered when we ordered something they had a person deliver it the man has u sign tons of papers this company is a total rip off they get into your bank account and help themselfs u cant stop your payment unless u cahnge into a new bank account then i read they will just take the money out of your new account they dont help you lower your payment once you are with this company your life is living *** and they are so rude

York County, Maine
Poor customer service
Review #650638 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer650638.

Other Product Review

Horrible comapny lost my job was paying and they are saying they are going to sue me. Stay away from them i have even read that they sue service men and woman when there not in the usa to make a payment.

Poor customer service
Review #645872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer645872.

Other Product Review

They completely took advantage of my husband when he was overseas fighting for our country. They waited till he was deployed then sued him for back payments then garnished his money right out of savings.

They were VERY rude.

Watch out for Ms Nicole Birmigham and her fellow teammates. RUDE and heartless !

Problems with payment
Review #644959 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer644959.

Usa Discounters - Contract Review from Jacksonville, North Carolina

They have been charging us for something we didn't get. When I called to get a copy of my contract they say they didn't have it!

I know we've paid our stuff off but they say we still have more payments to make.

such BS and rip off! I wouldn't recommend them and would never go back

I agree they are evil !

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear about your experience. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get this resolved.

Poor customer service
Review #634066 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer634066.

Usa Discounters - King Size Bed Review from Front Royal, Virginia

I bought a king size bed from them they told me one thing and did another. They were the highest price and most dishonest people i have ever met.

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

This is not the type of experience we want our customers to have. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

Pricing issue
Review #626906 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer626906.

Usa Discounters - Bed Review from Alexander City, Alabama

These people sent a man for me to sign for account without the furniture only to find out i was charged 400.00 dollers just for his time. The bed itself is only 3 months old and is already coming apart.

They can takw me to court becouse i would love for them tobexplain how they can charge as they do. And me being on disability as they well knew.

I did try to find out how they could charge somwone 400 dollers just to sign papers. People please watch out for this company.

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net as we would like to learn more and see if we can help you get this clarified.

Bad quality
Review #622339 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer622339.

Usa Discounters - You better off going to aarons..

I used too work there they dont care about what you want or anything they will lie to you just to get that sell....Especially in Killeen, Tx... I recommend no one mess with them....all local places have free delivery they dont....there Mechandise is cheap and they will try and pawn some damaged mechandise off on you...watch your back going there and i believe everything everyone has said on here....i watched and seen it happen with my own eyes and then they will tell you you bought it its yours... Save your money and headache going somewhere else...

Read

Man were going thru that right now

Is your husband still in jail?

Usa Discounters Verified Representative

This does not sound like the same where I work. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

Our customer service representatives are available 7 days a week and are happy to assist customers. Please contact us at customersvc@usadiscounters.net to learn more about USA Discounters.

Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
going somewhere else
Review #621166 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer621166.

Usa Discounters in Columbus, Georgia - This place is a *** Rip Off

I bought some furniture from these *** bags and it had bedbugs these *** are some *** bags they now they trying to take me to court for this bull *** but This company rips people off dont want to take no payments by money orders or cashier checks these people are scums bags they think they slick but they not so I will continue to try to make payments with them and if they dont take them i will have my proof that i tried and they kiss my a... and go to *** cause they are full of *** please dont buy furniture from them it is cheap and no good i think it is furniture that is used and put back out to sell after pick up from the person they sold it to they take it clean it up and put back out to sell.

USA Discounters changed their name to USA Living

treciawebb24
Bad quality
Loss
$1906
Review #616524 is a subjective opinion of poster.