Usa Discounters in El Paso, Texas - Quit complaining

i am not pleased with the company but at the same time i have a dinning room set that i love and couldnt find anywhere else. sure you have to pay monthly payments but that is part of credit, and my payments were only 300 a month for 10,000 dollars worth of furniture that i did buy from them and i only paid for this for two years because yes, i did pay it off early but even if i hadnt i would only been paying on it for 3 years..you people that complain about *** like this get a life...your grown people and being grown means you have to buy things on credit from time to time you suck it up and take it..good greif...complainers get nowhere in life...it only makes your life more miserable

Read

*** you....wait till someone does you wrong or a company *** you over I bet your *** complains then...matter fact if your so *** smart you would have paid out for a dinning room table until you could afford the one of your dreams....Sounds like you got a lobster appetite with a food stamp budget....SHUT THE *** UP!!!!

Greenwood, Pennsylvania, United States #705189

Complaining customers are always the ones with horrible credit. Never pay the bills. And the world owes them something.

Quarryville, Pennsylvania, United States #764955
@Anonymous

How do you know, do you have horrible credit and don't pay your bills.Speak for yourself kiddo.Maybe this is why your anonymous, because you do not want those bill collectors to and get you.

You know whats really sad? When people only see through rosy glasses and they don't realize someone else may be suffering.

I direct this too the "nice dinner table" I happy that USA Discounters didn't give you any difficulties, they didn't quite treat us in that manner when they garnished our wages after just two missed payments, nope first they made a group of really wicked phone calls then they garnished my wages last Friday. I came in to pay my bill and there was only 300.00 in my account. They took everything! The money for bills, rent, my wife's medication, my kids food, gas.

I don't even know if we'll be living here a month my landlord could very well evict me, in that case maybe someone like you (the dinner table lady) will allow my family to eat at your house because as it is we're looking at dumpster diving if things to change real soon. People need to stay away from USA Discounters because sometimes "too good to be true" really is!

I wish the best in all your ventures, remember that not everyone is blessed with what you are so have a bit of compassion. :cry

If people didn't voice problems then when people have something going wrong then they don't feel like they are the only ones. Bad company is a bad company and the mistakes they are making are costing people good money.

So if yours was not bad then I am glad for you but I would never disrespect you by being negative. Your opinion is yours and the ones posted on here is ours.

My husband's ex-wife bought everything in their house while he was deployed in HIS name MIS-using a General POA. Now we are stuck with $12,000 in debt to USA Discounters.

She has ALL the furniture & electronics. They are taking my husband to court to garnish his wages.....We want to re-finance to afford the payments, but they will not work with us...BECAUSE he is military and they know they can get away with wage garnishment. It's guaranteed money. It's the most ridiculous SCAM out there.

MILITARY WIVES....DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR SOLDIERS!!!

This is not being a dutiful and responsible military wife!!! :(

i agree, have good credit and you wouldnt have to pay more for your things. i have horrible credit and they gave me a low payment for things i needed for my house

Must be the representative from collections.

View more comments
Review #167272 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer167272.

USA Discounters - buyer beware

Bought a cabinet for cash. Got it home, it wasn't solid wood and was damaged.

Took it back within 2 hours. Said I wanted a credit. Told no returns on cash sales. No return policy on receipts or in store.

Asked for store credit so I could contest it with VISA. Told no. After 15 minutes of raised voice, told I could get refund. Refund took 3 days.

Looked at website, it says returns up to 72 hours.

Also, while looking the store is 200-300 times more expensive than other stores. WII was 500 vs 199 at walmart.

Read

dont be an *** and shop around first.

#204512

Dana this is not for USA Discounters' employees to post. Please get back to work.

So you bought something off the floor and couldn't tell if it was real wood or not until you got it home?!?! I'm confused... did you even LOOK at it before you made the purchase?

No return on cash sales is normal. Most places will do that. That's not a USAD problem.

The overpriced issue has already been explained.

Again I will reiterate that you need to do your research before you purchase a big ticket item from ANY store. Impulse buys are never a good idea.

If you couldn't even tell real wood from fake, you didn't do your research.

Review #165795 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer165795.

Usa Discounters in Raleigh, North Carolina - Poor quality of service from store manager on down.

This is the store on Bragg blvd fayetteville nc......do not go here ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so i go into the store, I see a dinning room table and chairs that i like...oh and a headboard. Once everything is said and done I have a headboard, dinning table 4 chairs and wine rack for under 600 dollars. I pay 400 that day and "finance" the rest (like 240) any way they tell me IT cant be delivered until Monday ...its Tuesday... so I'm looking for a truck. the lady tells me ..exact words... If your needing help with the loading the guy is here until 6, but I'm here until 9.

so i try basically from 3 that afternoon until finally a truck became available at home depot.. it was 750. I proceed to call,T and she tells me that i cant get my furniture because they are bout to leave. so after having it out with the manager and getting the corporate number she tell me its a misunderstanding. Now its 900pm so i arrange for someone to pick up my things on the following day... which is today and guess what? They don't give me ALL my pieces. oh my goodness... I'm at work now i cannot wait to get off to here what excuse they have for this one.

trishlala
Review #156390 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa discounters sued me

ok here goes please excuse the puncuation i forget it when i type

me and my husband bought tires and wheels from usa discounters.

we have the warrenty which states that if the tires were stolen or damaged that insurance would cover them, well THEY LIED big suprise there the truck they were on was involved in a no fault accident we were pulling a u-haul behind our truck moving from barksdale afb to kessler afb thats louisiana to mississippi the uhaul came off due to faulty equipment (pending litigation) and flipped our expedition causeing it to roll 5 times well the truck was a total loss as well as everything in it and on it tires were blown wheels were bent truck in peices

well geico said it was a total loss and scraped it we called usa discounters so that they could come see the truck and tires also they said not to worry about that just send the the police report and the statement from geico saying it was a total loss we did and guess what they got a judgment against use didnt notify us that they were taking us to court (said that since we are military we move around alot and they didnt have a good address on us LIE we gave them the new address when we called and reported the accident) do they got a default judgement because they didnt serve us and they are now trying to garnish my husbands wadges we got a lawyer once we looked at his credit report and it stated that my husband has a judgement against him and were thinking about sueing their ***'s because of this my husband lost his security clearance and has to reapply for it (air traffic controler) and explain this judgement on his credit it is bull *** and they should have to pay for all the *** they put people through who already are having a bit of a rough time thats why they have to finance their bull *** anyways

thank you for listening to my rant lol

Theresa

Read

I just want to let who ever said that people are trying to get stuff for free it is not true...this company is complete s***!!!! There insurance is bulls***....I am on time on my payments and I still can not get anything fixed...I ended up having to fix my bed frame myself. I have called more then 6 times and I have finally given up...also my husband is in the military and he is being kicked out because he is hurt and we won't be able to pay them anymore and I told them and there is nothing we can do...it is So frustrating...DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY PLZ!!!!

I know this is an old post, but I have a comment for "you are dumb". You're a ***, just trolling to find a post to throw your two cents in.

Why were you even checking out a review for this establishment? you must have been considering a purchase from this place as well.

I found the review helpful and I hope the author of this post settled this issue. Grow up!

If Power of Attourney is used to purchase items ensure shipping items signed for also had Power of Attourney reference to prove items were legally signed for. Could tell you more, but haven't been to court yet.

we need a lawyer for a class action law suit against usa discounters they put a judgement on me while i was oversea in military. thats after i gave them a police report and with warranty it should have been taken care of any good lawyers out there.usa discounter hides behind virgina laws and sells all over country kills your credit and uncle billy in virgina signs off on everything.help,help,help,they are targeting our young military.

Did you make sure you had a zero balance with them after the accident and you sent the police report to them? All you had to do was request in writing that you had a zero balance, and if you had been sued, you could have it dropped. Plus, I know for a fact that if you have a judgement against you because you were never served, you can have it reviewed and dropped as long as it's not paid in full already.

This is to "you are dumb" so because they were making payments on their truck they are liable to pay for that when it wasw declared a total loss. No. thats just *** and you a *** for even saying they are trying to get something for free when they dont even has the items...

come on already. Do you think that you should be able to get something for free?

Life doesn't work like that. Everything cost something. You didn't barrow it you bought it!!!! The reason you even shop there at usa discounters is because you don't pay your bills.

What you are doing is called stealing. Its not right.

When a person doesn't pay their bills you jusat stole whatever you purchased. No one now understands this.

Contact me, ASAP, and everyone else who has been hit up by these shammers, please. I can help you be heard. damany.coleman@usmc.mil or 910 451 7418

They sued me too. I purchased insurance for the furniture I bought their and in case I lost my job.

Well I lost my job and when I notified them they basicly said tough *** that I still had to pay them. Well after one month of missed payments they sued me. I was in texas at the time. I called their legal department and they said I had to show up for my court date in Virginia.

Well I told them that I had no income and that it would be impossible for me to show up. Well needless to say now all my bank accounts have holds on them.

TML318
Review #153702 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters in Annapolis, Maryland - Very Poor Customer Service

So I ordered a sofa from here a few months ago and I waited all day(took off of work) for them to deliver since they refused to give my an approximate delivery time frame(sheesh-even disorganized Comcast gives you a 3 hour time span so you have an approximate idea of when they will grace you with there presence). So there I sat waiting all day and they never came!

Sooooo, I called the store and spoke with the Assistant Manager because I was told the Manager already left for the day. He told me that he didn't know what happened-the delivery was marked in the book but not tranferred over to the delivery log for that day somehow. Ok, so he tells me it is too late in the day for them to add this for delivery the next day and the day after that is Saturday and they are already overbooked so can we make it on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tell him since it was THERE mistake not MINE, I don't think I should have to wait 5 days after the original delivery date to get my furniture.

He says he agrees and promises me a discount and tells me to call the next day so I can be credited properly. Guess what? I called the next day and was passed to the Manager who says that the guy I spoke with couldn't make the decision of whether or not I got a discount and he said he couldn't help me with a discount or to get the item delivered faster. I hate this place.

Would never go there again and i tell everyone I know to stay far away from here. Thanks for nothing.

Read

That sounds like a problem with the store you went to, not USAD as a whole.

We had a problem with my bunkbeds being on backorder. They didn't TELL us they were on backorder until the delivery service came, and didn't have the bunkbeds. We had already sold my kids' old beds because we were expecting the new ones, so I called them and explained the situation.

I didn't even talk to the woman who sold our stuff to us, or even a manager. Just a woman who worked there. But the lady called me back and said they had the top bunk, but not the bottom. She said they would deliver all the peices they had, as well as a temporary frame until we could get the backordered peices. Free delivery, and I was on the books for the next day.

The location out here had a delivery service that would load up the truck around 9, and then plan their route. They couldn't give exact numbers because it all depended on what they had to deliver, and where. They were in touch with me all the way until they arrived.

If you had such an issue with the delivery service, why didn't you cancel delivery and simply find a way to pick the things up yourself? You could've rented a Uhaul for $20 and done it yourself...or if you had a friend that could help it'd be free.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. That is not a change to the contract...the delivery date is not part of the contract, but an agreed upon time to make the delivery.

If the furniture does not make it on time, it would not make the contract "null".

It sucks, and you can complain...wow go you, I am sure they wanted you to receive your ***, but it did not for whatever reason, and now you sound like a b#*ch. As far as being charged too much, did you READ the contract, or sign blindly like a tard...PAY ATTENTION IN LIFE YOU DUMB ***

Even worse and is best known for ripping off the consumer. They outright lie all the way up through management. So to call a manager is just taking your time to talk to another dishonest person.

Grover Beach, California, United States #75088

When the original contract is broken; it is null and void. You would have been well within your rights to cancel the order.

Hayne's Furniture tried this with me on a mattress; I told them I wanted to cancel the order then and there. Jaws dropped......the assistant manager called the manager who called somebody else, and the mattress was delivered the next day; when at first they tried to put me off another 3-6 days.

Always remember--ANY change to the original agreement voids the contract.

lani23
Review #145794 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters in El Paso, Texas - Never again

this company was supposed to be for military. but the minute we missed a payment due to the army not paying us we received threatening phone calls and to a deployed soldier no less!

even after explaining the situation and it truly wasn't our fault the ARMY had not paid us. I was advised it may be best to give back the merchandise. because we would be getting numerous late fees and on top of that the contract was not done right so we are paying more then we should. .

NEVER AGAIN! to be harassed and threatened on top of a deployment and financial problems..is NOT worth going there.

Read

Actually you were not married to him at the time you posted this, we were still married, and we got all the stuff together. He left me for you during his deployment.

He was commiting adultery as were you. According to the divorce we split half, This dates back to before you were even out of highschool.

So get your facts right. They are garnishing both of our wages.

MILITARY WIVES....DO NOT DO THIS TO YOUR SOLDIERS!!! This is not being a dutiful and responsible military wife!!!

Military Beware!!! SPread the word to anyone who will listen to NOT give these people business.

We need to ban together and try and put this company out of business for good. while I was deployed these *** took me to court in my absence and had a judgement entered to garnish 25% of my wages which is about $620!!!! They were rude, obnoxious and just plain ignorant but yet, they wanna claim they support the military.

As soon as I redeployed is when I found all of this out, thinking i'm coming home to reintegrate with my family but yet fighting a legal matter with these dummies...I had to cuss the mgr out, she was such an a**hole...They look at the military to suck their bank accounts DRY and ruin your military career. Ban them from your vocabulary!!!!

We paid our account off in full (present from the parents) and not even 2 weeks in they were charging us interest. Compounded daily, which they totally failed to mention in front of us.

We asked about interest, amount, sales tax...*anything* else we would need to know to pay it off.

And yet magically *** started to pile up.

To tell people they are *** and retards when whether you have bad credit or no credit is moronic. When you're down in a bad slump, I hope karma is kind to you.

You can't get threatening phone calls and be taken to court or charged these kinds of fees while your deployed. This entire entry can't even be TRUE.

In fact, there's a law out there that MOST financing companies will lower your interest rates to 2 and 3 percent while you're deployed.

Learn your rights and take responsibility for your actions. There are NO legal ramifications for missed payments while you are deployed.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #121442

Maybe next time you should be more cautious of who you give out a Power Of Attorney to and your password to mypay. Dunno, just sayin' For those that think you were overcharged, perhaps you should have researched your merchandise and compared prices.

For those that finance rims ...bigger laugh! For those that has *** poor credit because you refuse to pay your bills and then want to whine about how you've been mistreated and how they are now going to sue you for NOT paying again.. a bigger LAUGH. How about this?

This company does not solicit customers. That in order for you to do business with this company, you came to them to do business. They didn't cold call you, drag you into the store, make you pick out merchandise, twist your arm or threatened your life if you did not sign a contract. Sometimes, it takes a lot more commen sense than it does intellect, to read something before you sign it.

Still laughing at all these compliants. You people are all *** and retards.

Lidingoe, Stockholm, Sweden #83172
:( The bs I'm putting up with this company is that I haven't seen the merchandise and I'm deployed. Someone opened the account in my name and now I'm getting the same threatening letters as most people.

On top of that they're taking the payments out of my account instead of the person that opened it. I'm truly PISSED THE F%@# OFF!!!
sarahb

ur an ***, an allotment is set up

blah
Review #130336 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters

They say they are here for military and government personnel but they are not. It took them 3 deliveries before they could get my furniture to me.

The first time they said I was not on their manifest for delivery. The second time all my furniture was damaged and was undeliverable. The third time they delivered it but items were still missing.Finally on the fourth try the furniture was completely delivered.

They don't care about military and government employees and if you are civilian please be cautious of this company.

They are truly a rip-off! I am pissed.

:cry wahhhhh :grin
I bought furniture from them and I wish I hadn't. The payments were o.k., but when I got behind and I wanted to refinance, they gave me a hard time, but they let me.

So I refinanced I brought some items back in exchange for new items. Everything was good. I started to get behind in those payments and wanted help. They would not help.

So I asked them if they could take it back. Of course they said no! So 1 month later I received information from my job that my department was closing. I called to inform them that I would not be able to make the payments that they wanted me to make.

I asked them if there was another arrangement we could do. They said no! They would not take half the furniture beacuse I had an account with someone else but I took them off the refinance and she has the other pieces. So they would not help.

They just want there money and they do not offer any help. They are rude to me. They call my office and leave rude messages and I do not like USA DISCOUNTERS. I have plenty more to my story but just take this as a warning and listen to the other pissed off customers.

DON'T GO TO USA DISCOUNTERS.

You will be paying for there furniture for the rest of your life. :(
Loss
Review #123875 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer123875.

Usa Discounters in Seattle, Washington - Over charges for items

I bought a computer from them. Total was around $3000 dollars.

It was a Compaq Presario that I later found out was only about $458 at Office Depot. The monitor quit working. After 6 months of them not returning my calls, I called a different store who put me through on a direct line to Customer Service. They do not send replacements.

They would give me a $450 credit for a entire new system. That would put me in debt again for $2500 and I am not willing to do it.

I thought I had bought insurance with this system.

Read

It appears Dana must work for US Discounters. Every post he/she writes is in their favor, whether it is poor customer service, not replacing broken merchandise etc.

Get a life Dana. What you say is of no consequence.

You should be doing your research before you make a large purchase. Why would you buy a computer without looking at competitive pricing, additional options, etc?

Any time you make a big ticket purchase you should research online EXACTLY what you want, and get a rough idea of what that would cost you. Check several stores, private home-based computer builders, online sellers (like e-bay and Amazon)... look around and do some leg work before making a purchase.

I would never buy electronics from USAD. Because we have been in the market for a desktop computer and I had a good idea of what we WANT (which they didn't have- their computers are base models that come with things you'll never use, and don't have things you'll really need) and how much it would cost us. USAD was significantly overpriced for their product, I can agree with that. But a little consumer descretion on your part would've saved you the headache.

Do your homework. This seems to be YOUR fault not theirs. Be glad they offered to compensate your mistake.

guiness
Review #119449 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters in Fayetteville, North Carolina - Way overcharged me!

We bought furniture from them for $7000 and later found the same exact furniture for $378 at big lots. They are an awful company and if anyone if thinking about buying anything from them, I would definitely think twice about it.

We had to pick furniture twice because the first set we picked was unavailable at the time. I really wouldnt recommed this company to anyone. They will rip you off and you will be paying them for many years to come. Go somewhere else and Im sure you will get a much better deal.

Dont fall for the monthy payments, they are outrageous and after 2 months of paying for the furniture; we could have bought a set and been done with it.

Read

I USED TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY AND I DO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PRICE. NOW HAVING BEEN ON THE INSIDE WITH THIS MERCHANT I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE PRICING YOU SEE AT OTHER BIG BOX STORES IS LESS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY GET HUGE DISCOUNTS FROM THE MANUFACTURERS AS WHAT THEY ORDER FOR A STORE USA DISCOUNTERS ORDERS FOR THERE ENTIRE COMPANY SO LETS SAY YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A PC FROM HP AND THEY TELL YOU IT WILL RUN YOU 750 WELL THEY CALL HP AND GET THE PC FOR ABOUT THE SAME PRICE SO AS TO MAKE A PROFIT AS ALL COMPANIES DO THEY HAVE A MARK UP OF ABOUT 2.5 ON THESE PRODUCTS WHICH IS MODEST COMPARED TO THE MARKUPS AT THE BIG BOX STORES I.E.

(BEST BUY, WALMART, KMART) NOW THEY ARE NOT OUT TO HURT PEOPLE BUT THEY DO NEED TO MAKE MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS. NOW AS THEY HAVE GROWN THEY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOWER PRICES AS THERE PURCHASING POWER HAS INCREASED THEY GET BETTER DEALS THEN THE CUSTOMER GETS A BETTER DEAL AS WELL. NOW AS FAR AS THE INTEREST RATES GO I AGREE THAT THEY CAN GET A LITTLE HIGH SO WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST IS THAT IF THEY OFFER YOU AN INTEREST RATE THAT IS TO HIGH IN YOUR OPINION THEN TAKE A SHORTER TERM AND GET A LOWER RATE THE RATE STRUCTURE DEPENDING ON STATE IS 5.99% FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS, 11.99% FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS, 15.99 FOR UP TO 15 MONTHS AND 24.99 FIR 15 MONTHS OR BETTER NOW FOR SOME STATES THERE IS A TIER BETWEEN THE 15.99% AND THE 24.99%. NOW IF YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENT IS TO HIGH AT THE LOWER TIME FRAME TRY TO GET YOUR SALES REP TO TALK TO THE FINACE DEPARTMENT TO GET YOU A BETTER RATE NOW SOMETIMES THIS WORKS BUT YOU HAVE ABOUT A 50/50 CHANCE TO GET A RATE REDUCTION.

NOW I AM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAD A SALES REP THAT DID NOT LET YOU KNOW HOW EVERYTHING WORKED BUT I CAN SAY THAT WHEN I WORKED THERE WE MADE SURE THAT THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING THAT THEY WHERE GETTING AND WHAT THEY WHERE GETTING INTO.

NOW REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU FIANCE AN ITEM YOU WILL GENERALLY PAY 2-3 TIMES WHAT THE SALE PRICE IS JUST DUE TO COMPOUND INTEREST. SO MY SUGGESTION IS THAT IF YOU FIANCE ANYTHING TRY TO MAKE EXTRA PAYMENTS SO THAT YOU PAY ON THE PRINCIPAL NOT JUST THE INTEREST NOW WITH USA DISCOUNTERS IT WORKS THE SAME WAY SO LONG AS YOU STAY AHEAD YOU PAY OFF EARLY AND THE INTEREST IS NOT CHARGED OR IF YOU CAN PAY IT OFF EARLY AND ANY UNACRRUED INTEREST GOES AWAY.

TOPSECRET

BEWARE THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN ACT LIKE THEY DONT KNOW WHY YOUR PAYMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN RECIEVED. THEY WILL OVER CHARGE SAY YOUR BEHIND CALL YOUR JOB 24/7 TELL PEOPLE YOUR BUUSINESS.

THREATIN TO GARNISH YOUR CHECK AND SEND YOU TO JAIL. THEY ARE DISRESPECTFUL AND THE SUPERVISORS ARE NO HELP. BEWARE OF MR.FREEMAN AND HIS SUPERVISOR ROBERT THEY ARE *** ARTIST AND WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

USA DISCOUNTERS IS OVER PRICED. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY

a friend of mine bouth a couch from there. nice couch of course but he is paying 160 a month for 2 years.

thats $3480. Saw the exact same couch at a furniture outlet for less than half, and they offered financing too. This pace is a total ripoff. Worse than car salesmen.

even their same as cash is way overpriced.

Save our money, be smart and buy all at once to save yourself thousands. there are plenty of other ways to re establish credit

#351989

*** USa Discounters!!!!!from 1500 LCD plasma becomes 6800???WTF???? That's wrong!!!DONT dEAL with this FUKERS!!!NEVER!!!!!EVER!!!! They will drain u slowly and add high charges slowly and then BOOM ur spinning on their *** finger!!'And don't believe this idiots commenting in how nice USA is they get paid for that sht!!!

Save up $500 to $1,000 and open up a secured credit card through a credit union (ex. $500 deposit = $500 credit line), make sure they report to all credit bureaus.

By the way, you can't go wrong with their interest rates. Only charge the amount that you can payoff by due date or make payments on time leaving your balance less than 15% of the credit line (ex. $1,000 credit line - $150 max balance). By the time you know it, in a few months your credit score will improve.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work. Hope this helps.

You have to make your payments on time for this to work. Hope this helps.

#242026

I really hate them

Bluffdale, Utah, United States #216843

USA Discounters is a sh!tbag Company. The people there are a bunch of fast-talking , scheming , low-lifes.

It's a very dishonest company, Buyer - pleeeeeeeaassee BEWARE! High interest rates - and outright crooks!

#198757

REMEMBER FOLKS USAD IS FOR CONSUMERS W/BAD OR NO CREDIT SCORE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LARGE PURCHASE, U SHOULD SAVE YOUR MONEY OR USE LAY-A-WAY (SOME STORES STILL OFFER LAY-A-WAY). OTHERWISE ONLY PURCHASE SMALL ITEMS FROM USAD; THIS WAY YOU ONLY HAVE SMALL PYMTS AND U ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT RATING AGAIN.

I saw their ad and thought it would give it a shot but i stopped my application and decided to do some checking first...SO happy I did...I think I will just save my money and buy my items one at a time like i was planning initially.

I think their name is misleading...i went to their site not bcus I have bad credit but bcus the name was USA Discounters and I thought I would be looking at discounted furniture and then i saw they offered financing and I thought...right on!!! They should probably change their name bcus it doesnt sound like they are discounters at all!

After reading all the comments i just want to say that is true USA D. overcharge people, may be because your bad credit score, but either way that is not the way to do business, they are taking advance of people.

I paid for a PC like $2100, real price in the market $1,230.

I understand they give you facilities to pay and you can have the item right away, but at the end you ending paying double. So people let be realistic, they "help" ripp people off, they are taking advance of people with no cash to buy something at fair price.

real consumers with real complaints are the ones telling the truth here, all you *** who are actually backing them up probably has 24in rims and drive big flash cars. i know all of those P.O.S's who work for the company are on here living up to there own little twisted standards by sticking to there words.

I wish the military would permanently blacklist the whole company. so what people wouldent have there big screen tv's they must have and the rims and the playstations and the $400 ipods and so on.

this place only stays in business because they take advantage of the helpless. With this economy alot of people has damage their credit scores NOT by choice I'm sure.

So why should the rich get richer off people who are trying to make it because they have what you need and a way to cheat you to get it. THINK PEOPLE...

These are obviously huge purchases and decisions. I am thinking about buying from USAD but I'm doing my research first.

People get so impatient when someone says "You're approved" that they don't look at the whole picture. Shame on you for jumping into something that is over your head!

Hi! We just purchased from USAD. They did fine. We have a decent credit score (in the 600's) and we were able to get financed for 36 mos- we could've gone up to 49 mos. We were cautious. We went with bedroom set that was already on clearance. Honestly we got a GREAT deal. We got headboard, footboard, railings, long dresser with mirror, two night stands and a chest of drawers for $1049. That's a GREAT deal. You can't get all that anywhere else (at least in this town!). The delivery service was $200, but they came, set it up, moved around the furniture as I tried to decide how to arrange the room... without complaint. And they weren't dirty, nasty guys. They were clean, friendly, professional and they didn't leave a trail of mess behind them.

I wasn't informed that our bunkbeds were on backorder until the delivery service was getting ready to leave. However I called USAD and they offered to send us a temporary bedroom set for my boys until the actual set arrives. They were extremely accomadating and friendly. They even offered us a free round of drinks at the UFC fight this weekend for bringing them so much business! Our friends purchased a TV and entertainment stand, and got a free necklace.

We had some other friends get a mattress/boxspring from them. The boxsprings weren't the right size, but USAD replaced them SAME DAY with free delivery. Even when there were discrepencies, USAD went over and above to make it right. I was never pushed to buy more, or higher priced items. Our credit limit was $5000, and she didn't push us to spend all of it.

The warranty and debt cancellation policies are optional, and remove 1200 from the overall financing. Take a look at your contract, read the details, and do what's best for you and your family. If what they offer you isn't what's best, just wait. Hold out for a good deal, a sale, or try Rent-a-Center...

Lol, Its funny how the people that actually works at this store writting reply's about how good this company is. I went in this store and it is very expensive I didn't get anything because I actually read the Contract and seen what and how they were charging people.

it was like $500.00 and something dollars just to deliver and the intrest rate and don't even let me go there. And just because you can't afford any of this stuff doesn't mean you have to be desperate for these materalist things. Let me tell you you can go to walmart or kmart and still get a cheaper deal only if you just save your money for it. And I do agree over and over again that this COMPANY rips ppl off.

But no one is *** b/c they didn't read its just that they have learned their lesson and believe me eeverybody in their life time has done something so *** or crazy that they regret so there is no reason for name calling. And believe you me that if not then you will do something *** in the future if not already.

So lesson learn and listen ppl these ppl RIP you off. But then they are doing there job!!

THEY ACTUALLY AREN'T OVERPRICED WITHOUT MERIT. YOU GET THE FURNITURE WITHOUT ACTUALLY PAYING FOR IT ALL AT ONCE...SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

IT'S JUST THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THE FURNITURE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I AM NOT RICH, BUT I ATLEAST KNOW THAT WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING... YOU HAVE TO WORK (PAY EXTRA MONEY) FOR IT

You people who complain are ***. This company is ripping you off, but it is not without their reasons.

1. Yes, you can find everything cheaper somewhere else. I can find everything in Walmart cheaper if I look hard enough too. This place sells to people with no or bad credit. You can not get anything worth hundreds or thousands of dollars without a good credit score these days. At this place you can.

2. This place will help you build your credit score so you will not need them and over pay anymore.

3. Do you know how many times they get cheated from those who do not pay up? Why do you think the prices are so high. If everyone paid, the prices would be lower. So if you are a suck *** payer, you can thank other suck *** payers for the high prices.

4. Cali, you are just an ***. How is it USA's problem that your husband is now retired. So because he retired, USA should rewrite your contract. Live up to your end of the deal. Get a job!

5. Momo, you are just as ***. The terms are all for 24 months. What is your problem>? Maybe you should not have over extended yourself and not bought a bunch of new furniture. Nice try trying to blame others for your bad judgement. It is your fault the product is so high. They have to overcharge others, because you are a dead beat.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #127858

We purchased a sectional and a home PC from this place 4 years ago when my husband was in the military, our balance now is $7000 there is no end to this nightmare. My husband recently retired from the military and we are no longer able to pay the $300 monthly payment.

I tried to make arrangements lower it and they refuse. They threatened to garnish his wages from his part time job and to ruin our credit. This place in so better than the predatory lenders that prey on the military and people with bad credit. I could have bought a car with all the money I spent on them.

The computer we bought from them stopped working last year.

The same sectional sells for $889 elsewhere. Buying from USA Discounters is the worst decision we've ever made.

I just recently purchased a dining room set from them and they gave me a 4.5% interest rate--my credit score is in the 700's...thanks in part to USA discounters. Although I could have went elsewhere, I am highly impressed with the quality of USA discounters furniture

I've been a customer of USA Discounters for over 12 years. I initially used them to build my credit and it worked.

Although I was paying 24% interest, the furniture was of excellent quality! The tables and living room furniture still looks awesome.

Although some discount stores claim to sell the same brands, it's not true. I just recently (

:p hahahaha they are so bad, i bought my laptop through them about 2 years ago. yes thyey over charge like crazy but its for the good of your credit.

just pay it and get something else pay it and before you know it, your on easy steet.. they say they are helping folks with bad credit.. they are! they helped me, i had a credit score of 410 and it is now almost 600..

im thankful for their help.. THANKS GUYS OF USAD

you people are dumb. usa discounters is a store to help people establish and re-establish credit.

if your not smart enough to keep your credit on track then you have to pay a price to get it back on track. if you have cash to pay for things up front then go do that. companies like this are out there for a reason. if you go in there the associates there will even tell you not to shop with them if you have cash upfront because they dont want to rip you off if your paying cash.

financing involves more money then normal.

its the same process as when you buy a car. if you are dumb enough to not read a contract and not realize what you are paying for you deserve to pay alot of money for being *** as ***

Bellevue, Washington, United States #952446
@smart boy

Smart boy,

Being smart has nothing to do with credit sometimes. If you ever divorce a succubus who ruins your credit by opening accounts in your name and not paying after your divorce is finalized, you have to do what you have to do.

#112043

We should take notes on how to rip off people with bad credit. You're trying get credit back on track, and come across a company that will finally finance you.

We don't care what we have to pay, only that we have finally been financed again! We get all excited until once again we over extend ourselves! It sucks that this company takes advantage of people with poor credit, but we are to blame, not them!!! They have such a huge mark up with the interest, but they get us with these low payments.

The payments are for 2 years!!!

my advice to everyone is pay it off as quickly as poosible and get them out of your life!!! happy shopping!!!

You all are *** if you signed a contract and didnt read it. Marie learn to do some math.

Anyone that buys from these place's r at fault for doing so!! ur dum *** !

sooo excited for the aproved credit ...DUGH!!

look at the FN!! contract!do the math!!

there mark up is well over 150%...sucker!

I thought I was the only one going thru this! I feel you, I knoe exactly what you mean.

We bought a bedroom set, tv, and sorround sound from them, after over a year of monthly payments we still owe them $10,449.00 We regret buying from them so much!! Thir interest is outrageous! I don't recommend this store to anyone! They're a rip off!

With all the money we've paid them we could have already bought everything else elsewhere for way cheaper!! My husband lost his job and when we weren't able to do monthly payments on time we got harrassing phone calls talking about how they were going to get legal action and garnish our wages.

THank God we ended up filing chapter 7 and now we don't owe them a penny! Don't make the bad choice in choosing this store like we did!!!

Thank you all. I was about to go there tonight to do monthly payments on a livingroom set, now I will not. Again, thank you all very much.

Falticeni, Suceava, Romania #79109

So glad I'm not the only one who got ripped off by this place. I make it a point to tell my sailors who are new to the area NOT to go to this store!

I can't believe how much money has gone down the drain. Not to mention I've already had to throw out my loveseat and about to have to throw out my sofa too....

and they said it was durable and would last a long time... give me a break!

THEY ARE DEFINITELY NOT A GOOD COMPANY

I WAS GARNISHED BY THEM AFTER I REFUSED TO PAY FOR WHAT I DISATISFIED WITH WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED AND THEY WOULD NOT TAKE IT BACK. HAD TO GO TO COURT AND EVERYTHING AND FOR THE PERSON THAT THINKS THIS IS "FINANCING" HE'S THE ***, THIS IS FRAUD

sarahb

u all are crazy!! Thats what financing is about!! ***

La Guaira, Vargas, Venezuela #22791

Thats nothing they over charged me and fraud is involved, I agreed to pay 157.09 for 2 years for a sony viao and wii console I signed a paper without getting the copy becuase the delievery man didn't have one. but It stated 3768.00 due so now they said I signed a contract and described it to me which isn' what I signed I asked for the contract to be sent to me they refused. I'm thinking about stopping my les after the agreed 24 months

Eden, Vermont, United States #20136

Yes, she meant $7000.00 I know its true because I have the some problem but can not cancel and if I decide to stop paying then they will take in stuff and still charge me. They stoped trade in which really pissed me of.

I 37" LCD TV blacked out instead of trading it in they are sending someone to my house which is fine but they wont have part til 7 to 10 business days then they will call to set an appointment.

I hate this store. Are really suck and prices are outrageous

Almada, Setubal, Portugal #16627

No I wish that was the amount. I did mean 7000. Our furniture cost 5000 and with 22% interest it came to 7000.

Almada, Setubal, Portugal #16625

I didnt mean 700 I wish that it were that amount. We bought a loveseat and couch and 3 tables.

We got a loan from them for 5000 and they charge 22% interest. We walked out of there paying 7000 for our furniture.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #16610

$ 7000 vs. $ 378 ?

Did MoMo mean $ 700 ?

MoMo
Review #119425 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Usa Discounters (rip our soliders off)

mark up 200-300 % charge 18-24 % int come on guys, just another rip off of our troops. late one day, they threatet to repo and call ur command, put on ur credit report.

charge for dlivery when u pick it up. customer service is terrible, how does the military not put this place off limits, could it be because if you have rank you get a reduced int rate, and pricing as well.

(is this legal) i think not, way to go serve your country return and get ripped off by usa discounters, we should all be so proud. what a good retailer

Read
Review #116376 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer116376.